I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film > Soap Box
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eastenders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
secret mitchell 2 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote secret mitchell 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eastenders
    Posted: 09 Feb 2009 at 16:36
I dont think she dies i heard nicks supose to die can u imagine the hate mail the writers would get if they do kill danielle after making the audience wait so long then just killing her i wouldnt know whether to laugh or cry
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 23:24
My own pet theory is that Danielle is going to die and at the funeral, Stacy is going to tell Ronnie about her being her Mum. Ronnie will then fall apart as she realises that she helped abort her own grand-daughter.
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
secret mitchell 2 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote secret mitchell 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 18:40
Hi i think ronnie will find out on 15 feb which is eastenders 25th anniversary or it,l be mothers day when peggy and archie get married
paultonks View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote paultonks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 16:30
What! Is that true - is that really going to happen?! Wow that will be a good twist!
secret mitchell View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote secret mitchell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2008 at 17:13
I've just started watchin this again am hooked on the danelle being ronnies daughter storeyline that'l be gd when it comes out  though while probabley have to wait till christmas till ronnie finds out  which i hate  ive no patience 
 Post Reply Post Reply