I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

jesus christ celebrity strictly dancing on ice...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: jesus christ celebrity strictly dancing on ice...
    Posted: 12 Oct 2008 at 21:38
who's watching this then?

also does anyone know what was the first song of 2 up 2 down's medley because i have been after the song for ages.

peter kay has done some great writing for this LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by ajkb7926 - 12 Oct 2008 at 21:40

Dans Chick View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote Dans Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2008 at 19:19
Geraldine is currently number 26 on the itunes chart today ! lolClap

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2008 at 19:30
I've just finished watching the show. As always with Peter Kay stuff it was bloody hilarious . Just the name of the group "2 Up 2 Down" made me PMSL. And then when they showed "R Wayne's" granny dying in his "best bits", classic! Conmplete piss take, fantastic show! That'll be staying on my Sky Plus for a while.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2008 at 22:57
Missed it unfortunately.  What channel was it on - I might be able to catch up online?
Dans Chick View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote Dans Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 14:17

It was on Channel 4 :)

Geraldine is heading for number 1 according to the papers today, I doubt Simon Cowell will be pleased with a spoof beating Leon ! LOL

Rumour has it this is not the last we are going to hear from Geraldine either!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2008 at 15:18
Darn it!  It's not available on 4oD.  Angry
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 09:43
I missed this too and would like to see it, will check 4od its not on catch up TV unfortunately.

Funny that the winners single from this beat the real xfactor winners single in the charts this week though
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2008 at 16:12

the majority of it is on youtube, just search 2 Up 2 Down and then there will be some vids.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2008 at 23:41
I caught this shpw on telly this week. I normally don't enjoy Peter Kay, but I nearly wet myself all through this. They absolutely nailed it. Cat Deeley at the end made me roar with laughter.
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2008 at 10:32
i loved it when she shouted shut the f*ck up!

i forgot that she shouted that

Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2008 at 13:23
Loved this so much. Peter Kay is a genius, beautifully written. I especially loved The Cheeky Girls mentoring one of the contestants and one of them clutching her throat and saying You have to sing from the hymen and the other slapping the pianist across the back of the head - priceless

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WnVMT1ER3tw
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2008 at 14:29
oh yeah, i had forgot about all of that. i also forgot it was on youtube. thanks alex!

Post Reply Post Reply