I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Forever In Our Thoughts
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Daniel Lee

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Daniel Lee
    Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 16:33
A year has gone by since my Nephew,  Daniel Lee passed away.

At just 19 years old,  having never been Ill before you were diagnosed with an Aggressive non operable Brain Tumor and were given 6 months to live,  and this is exactly how long you did manage to stay with us for .

Although the end was painful and something you would not wish anyone to go through you remained dignified, polite and courageous.

Not a day goes by without me thinking of you.

God Bless Daniel , now in peace    X

Edited by Woo - 30 Sep 2008 at 17:58
BCfan View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote BCfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 20:04

In memory of Daniel.  Thoughts are with you Woo and your family at this time.
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 20:30
omg Woo I'm so sorry RIP Daniel xxxx
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2008 at 00:11
A lovely tribute Woo.  Hope you and your family are finding peace after the loss of Daniel.
madaboutdan View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote madaboutdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2008 at 15:39
Woo - life is very hard sometimes, my thoughts are with you and your family, its a lovely tribute to daniel it must have been very difficult for all of you and for Daniel himself. he is at peace now and watching over you all
Yummy Mummy View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Yummy Mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2008 at 22:04
Woo my heart goes out to you and your family.  It must be so hard losing someone so young.
Yummy Mummy
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2008 at 08:58
Thank you all for your kind words. It was a very difficult time with Dan being so young and especially having to watch him suffer so much. I suppose it will always be hard as well on anniversaries of his death and Birthdays etc.
I am sure he is watching over us all.
 Post Reply Post Reply