I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Food and Drink
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Subway

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Subway
    Posted: 19 Sep 2008 at 22:43
Anyone else love it?

I'm addicted. Every Tuesday without fail I get it for lunch xx
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2008 at 11:46
I love Subway. Subway melt with extra cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and southwest sauce *drools* there's one just opposite my office. Very handy.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2008 at 15:55
I love Subway . They have just opened one next to the School my eldest two go two, Normally I make them walk to school but have given them a lift all last week. Grilled chicken with loads of salad stuff. Yum
Claire86 View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Claire86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 09:23
I love Subway, we don't really have one that close to here though so I can't have them that often Thumbs%20Down

Edited by Claire86 - 23 Sep 2008 at 09:25
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 12:50
Subway melt with honey mustard dressing on honey oat is the way to go.  Wink
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 16:28
Puke

we have one whos kitchen backs onto our building, I can smell the cooking subways all day and it smells rank..

Also I can't eat bread anymore so I would be in pain should I have one of their stodgy gutbusters..plus they all taste exactly the same!

(would kinda like to try the reggae reggae chicken though)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 16:47
Oh I love all the Chicken ones and choosing the bread takes me ages ! I can't eat it all though its really filling.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 17:55
the bread just fills you up, there is to much of it....plus for me it would be instant bloating, uncomfort and indigestion
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 19:42
I love the Meatball sub I have only had it once though.

I like the Turkey Italian sub too it is very nice.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2008 at 20:00
Originally posted by Jonnyboy

Puke

we have one whos kitchen backs onto our building, I can smell the cooking subways all day and it smells rank..

Also I can't eat bread anymore so I would be in pain should I have one of their stodgy gutbusters..plus they all taste exactly the same!

(would kinda like to try the reggae reggae chicken though)

No no it smells AMAZING.

If you want to try the chicken, they do a salad for the same price as a sandwich - no bread Wink
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 00:57
Originally posted by Chunks

If you want to try the chicken, they do a salad for the same price as a sandwich - no bread Wink

The reggae chicken is lovely and the salad is filling so you don't need the bread - or any dressing given how rich the sauce is on the reggae reggae chicken.
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 10:09
for the calories in that sauce I might as well have a bag of chips though, which I would enjoy way more!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 10:30
not a subway fan at all
Sharon View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2008 at 12:32
Never had it, but the meatball one looks horrible
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2008 at 08:28
Apparently brown bears love Subway too. They showed security footage from Canada on the news the other night where a brown bear opened the door, wandered in, jumped the counter, had a sniff around ate its fill and walked out again. The lone girl serving ran and locked herself in the bath room.

Brown bear in Subway
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2008 at 15:42
Did you know that if you have a student card you can get a 10% discount?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>