I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CISCO Film Making Competition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
johnronald View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote johnronald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CISCO Film Making Competition
    Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 11:04

Are you a filmmaker who knows someone using digital technology in their home in an amazing way?  Want to tell the world about it – in your native language?  Cisco and Filmaka want you to make a film about a "Digital Crib" - a home that uses digital technology - and send it to us.  10 winners will receive $7500 USD and another 10 will win $5000.  Winning Digital Crib clips will be placed on over 200 sites across the internet, for the whole planet to see!  Submissions should be 3 minutes each, and in your native language and are due October 13 - go to www.filmaka.com/ciscodigitalcribs for more information!

The Feature Film contest's theme for September is "The First Day". Submissions must be 1 to 3 minutes long and must be uploaded by October 5, 24:00 PST. For more info visit www.filmaka.com/firstday

veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2008 at 20:45
Hmm, I don't know why but a certain well known Monty Python sketch springs to mind
 Post Reply Post Reply