I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wellies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wellies
    Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 20:17
ok boring topic..i need some wellies. I would like some bright plain ones and no polka dots! any ideas? xx
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 20:24
I would Google them Helen and buy on line if you can't see any locally.
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 20:27
yeah I have but all i can find is polka dots, stripes and flowers! i fancy flurescent pink.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2008 at 20:34
http://www.outdoorandcountry.co.uk/default.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/newproduct.aspx
not sure if that link will work but outdoor and country sell hunter wellies which are a really good make ( bit sad to know about this but used to have a horse). they let you choose the colour you want. A bit pricey though.

* link does work I am being a technical genius tonight *LOL

Edited by Woo - 03 Sep 2008 at 20:37
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2008 at 17:08
I dont know if you have found a pair of suitable wellies yet? but i saw a pair you might like in a sunday magazine with the newspaper. might be ideal for others looking for wellies in all this rain the country has been having lately too!!
They are pink amd not a polka dot in sight! they are from George at Asda, priced £12, they are being sold in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness month, and money will go to help that , they are pinkn ASDAs official website or it gives the phone number i can PM you if you want it i think they look quite nice

Edited by vicki - 08 Sep 2008 at 17:10

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 10:24
If you're still looking for bright pink wellies, Crocs make some

I've just bought a pair and they're brill
veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2008 at 21:20
You could try here

http://www.funkywellies.co.uk/
 Post Reply Post Reply