I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

3rd Series Celebrity Scissor Hands

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2008 at 23:02
Try iPlayer Vicki - that's where I'll be looking.  nod
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Online Status: Offline
  Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2008 at 23:10
thanks i hope you can catch up on it there, i might catch some on bbc 1 at times too

chloej View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote chloej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2008 at 14:42
at last a show other then bb i really like  love the banter between lee and steve .
chloe
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2008 at 17:10
Finally caught up with the first episode today.  Biggest laugh I had in ages was Lucinda's attempt at a haircut on that poor blond bloke.  Racing stripes??!?  Oh. My. God.

Shocked  LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2008 at 15:00
glad you enjoyed it, i've only seen snippets(pardon the pun lol ) of two episodes, but what i have seen has been very funny! so glad they brought Steve Strange back the people who agree to have haircuts done there are incrediably brave!!

Edited by vicki - 02 Nov 2008 at 15:02

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2008 at 15:45
I take it back.  Lucinda is a hair-cutting goddess compared to the horror that is Lee "Sammo" Macdonald.  Faint  (Ep. 2 - the bloke whose hair he "styled" for the blind date girl made-over by Steve Strange).
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2008 at 17:33
i thought Shana was doing quite well ,until i saw what she did to one of the welsh rugby players, she was left with JUST a fringe !!! poor girl,hope it grows back soon! and it was cringeworthy the Borat lookalike going for a wax!! ewwwww!in that costume aswell!!!

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2008 at 23:28
Not seen that one yet Vicki - only seen the first 3 episodes.  Look forward to that though - I think!  LOL
Dans Chick View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote Dans Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2008 at 00:00
Steve Strange, I had tears rolling down me face laughing at his hair cuts Ermm
So brave to let him anywhere near your head ! lol
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 09:21
steve and Lee are so funny the other day when steve fell over was so funny
loving this years wish it was on a bit longer
prettypinksparkles View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote prettypinksparkles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 13:51
How gorgeous was Warwick Davies' little boy?  I think he should have his own show!
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 14:30
Originally posted by prettypinksparkles

How gorgeous was Warwick Davies' little boy?  I think he should have his own show!

he was so sweet loved Warwick

did you hear Steve on the phone to Lee? only he could get away with a stunt like that. Hope hes back to night
*Lisa* View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
twat

Quote *Lisa* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2008 at 20:03
omg steve is hilarious!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2008 at 20:04
It's a shame Steve has gone.

I don't like Lee's permanent makeup eyeliner. It doesn't suit him
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2008 at 20:09
.... and Kim's boobs, bloody hell, they make mine look tiny !
*Lisa* View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
twat

Quote *Lisa* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2008 at 21:25
LOL
Steve's being a complete idiot this series. I don't believe his 'hair alergy' for a second lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>