I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > Big Brother UK - Past
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HL show Sunday 10 August

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HL show Sunday 10 August
    Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 21:49
Just seen the Cake Task OMG what a mess . Glad Rachel choose hell to win. Rex just get over yourself.Angry
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 21:53
I've only just started watching it. I was away last night and had to watch that show first.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 21:57
Felt sorry for Rachel having to taste it watching Mikey cook it made me want to gip Puke. Rex is being a complete prick toward Rachel now.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 22:02
Rex should just leave Rachel alone
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 22:04
Mikey is a filthy pig
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 22:11
omg what a mess the cake was good for Rachel though shes having a hard time just cause she didnt pick the expected cake I know Heavens looked better but did it taste better? doesnt say much for Rex's cooking burnt cake tsk Rex you silly boy
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 22:14
My 4 year old does not make as much mess as Hell did . They did look like they were having a good time in Hell though . I think heaven were just getting pissed off with Rex bossing them about.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 23:07
Will be surprised if Rachel is not nominated this week All heaven HM's seemed to be mad at her.
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 23:12
ideal eviction would be Rex and Rachel with Rex to go would love that.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 23:17
H/L's missed so much off Mikey stropping because he was told to wash his hands which were covered in snot and he didnt see the point - Kat retching as they were making it snot dripping into cake mixture

Rachel thought the task was for a treat she admitted to darnell if she had known it was for hOH she would have chosen differently which is why so many were annoyed not so much that she picked hells cake but because she lied as to why - that said Rex went on too much but how would you react when the Vile Pig tht is Mikey is now HOH

Frankly now not one of them deserve to win this - I have no sympathy for Rachel she knew she had blown it yesterday herface when she realised it was for HOH - a drama teacher and child actress she is playing the game as they all are,  Kat is just annoying and Lisa is not of this planet, Darnell is desperate and is Sara and Rex and Nicole should get a room

If I had to choose one would choose Stu he is playing it slightly less than the others have given up on BB really will just vote again to ensure Mikey doesnt win this my god how can they bear to live with him

Edited by Bren - 10 Aug 2008 at 23:18
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 23:23
I like Rachel, I just think she's a genuinely nice person. There are a few about and funnily enough it's the horrid bullies who seem too doubt her. I think they're threatened by her. I'd be happy if Rachel won. I don't think she's fake.
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 23:27
I like Rachel she is a nice person and how she keeps her cool with Rex barking on at her he is awfull to her I would of lost it by now with him. I really felt for her in tonights show.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 23:31
No one could keep up an act that long, actress or not
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 23:32
I used to like Rachel but not anymore she is just another game player, drama teacher, child actress I do now think it is an act, she decided to give that task to hell no matter what she miscalculated on not realising it was a HOH task and tried to back pedal it but couldn't.  But frankly don't care BB manipulation has ruined the show as I say this BB has managed to do what even BB4 couldnt achieve making me switch off

I now have those I dont want to win rather than win Mikey is my main target - fed up of Highlight show showing funtime mikey when he is the biggest moaner and whinger in the house the other one I really dont want to win is Kat her child like performance wearing thin whether I can keep viewing till the end remains to be seen frankly if Rex goes this week and maybe Stuart the show is unwatchable
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 23:34
I used to say she couldnt keep the act up that long Tilly but nothing she does is spontaneous (sp) its always measured and she is so different on her Audition stuff and her Miss Wales vids that I am now convinced it is an act
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2008 at 23:38
I have loved this BB its been one of the best since BB2 imo and if Rex goes this week that will be a bonus especially as I said against Rachel would love it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>