I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BONES!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
1robyn5 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote 1robyn5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BONES!
    Posted: 18 July 2008 at 01:34

Anyone else been watching Bones? It's my most favourite tv series in the UNIVERSE! I love how you can learn so much from it AND have so much of those great character relationships at the same time!! I mean come on, who doesn't want Bones and Booth to get together?!?!? Eagerly awaiting season 4 ! !

Wanted to get some chat going about it. See if anyone has any news on the new season. 

:D   Robyn
1robyn5 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote 1robyn5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2008 at 18:24
Come on poeple! someone out there must watch Bones.  

faragk View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote faragk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 2008 at 17:41

Im quite a fan,I would be glad to talk about the series, but I don't think the new season would come up any time soon!!!

The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing. you should ask it from the
geeks
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2008 at 00:04
I've only recently started watching Bones, catching some of the reruns on weekday mornings on Sky.  It's very entertaining, and the effects used to create the holographic imagery are well executed.

Can't talk about it too much though as I haven't seen many.  That said, I prefer David Boreanaz in this much more than I ever did when he was playing Angel in Buffy.
1robyn5 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote 1robyn5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2008 at 22:42

Have you guys started watching the new series?

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2008 at 13:20
I saw the series opener feature-length episode set in London last week, which I thought was great - really funny - but have been a bit swamped this week and not seen much telly at all.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2008 at 14:18
I'm catching up with Bones now.  Got the first 3 series - have watched all of Season 1, and now into ep 4 of Season 2.  The characters are great, the storylines reasonably imaginative, and it's brilliant to have some halfway intelligent and witty telly to watch.
 Post Reply Post Reply