I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film > Soap Box
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Neighbours

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*Lisa* View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
twat

Online Status: Offline
  Quote *Lisa* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neighbours
    Posted: 16 June 2008 at 20:32
Who else loves Neighbours? Harold leaves this week I thinkCry
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 20:41
Isn't he already dead ?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 20:48
Think Harold was supposed to drown but turned up a few years later with no memory of past life (or as least that was his story) Living with Madge who knows.
God I think that must be going back year's have not watched it in years. Still remember Kylie and Jason in it lol
mais View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote mais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 20:49
He was, but then he came back again. Apart from mondays when I miss it Neighbours is the only soap that I watch all the time. Usually just washed up from dinner, then sit down and relax before doing something in the afternoon.
*Lisa* View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
twat

Quote *Lisa* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 20:51
No LOL I think he disappeared years ago on some cliffs and then reappeared years later with Amnesia. But I was too young to watch back then. He's still very much alive though LOL
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 21:19
I saw Madge in Emmerdale the other night
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 21:36
Yes two of them in it now Anne Charleston and Emily Symons who's next I wonder LOL
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 21:59
He fell in the ocean like
*Lisa* View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
twat

Quote *Lisa* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 22:35
Woo - Emily was in Home and Away
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 22:36
Woops ah well nearly right LOL
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2008 at 23:43
I haven't seen any Neighbours since it moved to Five.  Quite miss it actually.  Whistle
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2009 at 15:02
Andre Rieu will be making a fleeting guest appearance in Neighbours that will air in a few months here (don't know when it will air in UK). He did a series of concerts in Australia late last year and included a number of Australian tunes, including the theme from Neighbours. The producers asked him to make a guest appearance after hearing that he had included the Neighbour's theme song in the concerts.
 Post Reply Post Reply