I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > Big Brother UK - Past
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boy Sausage!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boy Sausage!!!!!
    Posted: 09 June 2008 at 10:44
Have ben watching intermittently so have a bit of catching up to do.

But I was watching Kathreya in the diary room say that she learned a new word, which was 'crotch' What made me laugh was when she defined this word as meaning 'boy sausage'   
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 11:10
I laughed at that too Thess. I like Kat, I hope she's being genuine and playing on her naivity. Time will tell. She's one of my favourites.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 12:00
We were in stitches at that too - it was "hilarious", especially when she spelled it out "c-r-u-t-c-h".  Obviously "Mari-o" (love the way Kat says his name; keep him in just for that) can't spell.  Either that or he had a very strange experience on a visit to A&E.  LOL

Kat is lovely - so far at least.  I really like that she is a firm believer in karma and wants to bring only "positive energy" into the house.

Edited by Strawberry Pez - 09 June 2008 at 12:03
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 12:39
I so hope she's the real deal, she's hilarious! love her
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 12:44
Originally posted by Alex

I so hope she's the real deal, she's hilarious! love her

You mean harariouuuuusssssssssss
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 15:17
And what was that other word she was saying, right after 'hirariouuuuuuuus'? Sounded like, boooowwwwaaaammmmmmmmm or something

???
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 15:32
Bi-zzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!

LOL
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2008 at 18:18

Ermm

Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
JEN&RICH View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote JEN&RICH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2008 at 11:16
I love Kath I think she is great although I think that she may get annoying for the other housemates towards the end of the show
"I already have the sniffles"
RICHY & JEN :):)
dazzla111 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote dazzla111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 09:26
cant understand a word she says lolLOL but she is funny
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 12:19
She's like Nancy Lam on speed! Might get annoying, but right now she's a dose of sunshine on a rainy day!!
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2008 at 13:44
I love kathreya she's soo sweet! I need to catch up though cos I never heard her say boy sausage lmao!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply