I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pets corner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pets corner
    Posted: 01 June 2008 at 14:20
Does anyone have any pets? dogs, cats, fish, anything exotic?

We have a kitten called Kali, she is 9 months old, totally bonkers but very cute. She is a breed called Bengal, they are decended from wild Leopards, you might be able to see from kali's shape that she looks like a minature jungle cat. The breed are known to be very dog-like in their behaviour, for example they will go for a walk on a lead and play fetch.
Few pictures of Kali below.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 14:33

Aaaw Veronica she is very cute. I like cats but everyone else wants a Dog. Hopefully if my fella's friends bitch has a litter of puppies we can have one. I think she is a Working Springer Spaniel.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 15:11
Oh V - she's beautiful!  Sadly we can't have pets of the furry or feathery variety as Mr Pez is violently allergic.  We have considered getting a Sphinx cat; because they're virtually fur-free he might be OK with on of those.

One of my close friends breeds Birmans, and they're stunningly gorgeous cats.  Would so love one of her kittens... Unhappy

Here are pics of a couple of my favourites:

Sunrise (aka Naughty)

Louis
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 15:29
I absolutely love cats!

We did have a cat but he unfortunately died a few years ago...he was so funny though. He was really really fat for a cat but he didn't even eat much, he just never stopped expanding and he liked lying sprawled out and listening to classical music. If I had a scanner I would upload some pics, he was the best.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 15:31
She is beautiful Veronica.

Your Cats are gorgeous Pez

Here is a picture of my Yorkshire Terrier Katie she used to belong to my Grandma

Here is a picture of my Beloved Cat Thomas who is sadly no longer with us Cry

skating Queen View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Grown Woman Who Should Know Better

Quote skating Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 15:35
Hi we have two cats, but my daughter wants a dog, hubby said she could have one last year, then changed his mind at the last minute - she still hasn't forgiven him and neither have I AngryOuch
mais View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote mais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 23:11

We've got a Border Collie called Rolo and it's his 11th birthday on tuesday. Getting older but still very playful. Before him we had a ginger cat. Also we've had rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, gold fish and even a budgie years ago.

Both daughters have cats since having their own homes. (Youngest also took the guinea pigs) We just love animals.nod

Pictures of the animals above are so beautiful.

Edited by mais - 01 June 2008 at 23:15
Sammy View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Nurse Rachet

Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 00:17
I want to post a pic of my baby Cody who is a 3year old Boxer dog, but i'm crap at this sort of thing
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 00:24
awwwww the pics are all beautiful! I especially love Sunrise and Louis pez! I've got 2 gorgeous cavalier king charles spaniels called Jasper and Harvey
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 00:26
Originally posted by Sammy

I want to post a pic of my baby Cody who is a 3year old Boxer dog, but i'm crap at this sort of thing
you have to upload the pic onto photobucket then copy the img code into where you would usually type x
Sammy View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Nurse Rachet

Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 01:07

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c110/CodyRocks/13082007035.jpg[/IMG]
sorry couldn't resist
This is Daisy my eldest daughters cat!

Thanks for the help

Edited by Sammy - 23 June 2008 at 23:14
salasally View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Quote salasally Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 03:28
Awww i'm loving all the photos of everyones pets! Thankyou for starting this threadVeronica and Sammy boxers are the best!!

the photo above is of my boxer Saffron when she was a puppy shes about a year and a half now.

Lol a photo of my other boxer Honey as a puppy shes about a year old now.

And finally a pic of them both together playing. You'd never believe Honey now is quite a bit bigger than Saffie.

Sorry the pictures are so big i didn't know how to make them smaller

Edited by salasally - 02 June 2008 at 03:39
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 09:42
OH god I love animals we have 3 dogs and a budgie
here is Jess and Ben Ben is the Lab and Jess is a cross collie/Lab

next is Tyson he will be 19 this year

jess

got loads more don't want to bore you all
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 09:45
forgot to add Veronica your cat is lovley I have never seen a cat with that colouring, I used to have a cat years ago but I lived in a flat and it never got out much plus I worked full time so it went to live on a farm and had a very long and happy life

all the pets are lush, I love animals
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 18:32
Sammy, that Cody is a proper heart-breaker isn't he!  Keep him well away from me, or I might be tempted to snatch him.  Wink

Thanks for the compliments on Naughty and Louis everyone.  Can't claim credit - as I say they belong to my close friend who breeds these particular ...erm... breed of cat.  For more pics of her other beauties - pedigree and moggies - please visit their site at Mentobe Birmans

One of their girls, Saffi, gave birth to four kittens on Friday last week - plus they have two earlier litters living with their respective mums (Rio and Naughty) waiting to grow enough to so they can go to their new homes.  So cute!  I love them all to bits.  Don't know how she parts with them; I'd end up keeping them all!  Whistle

For those of you who like dogs, my mum & dad have a gorgeous lump of loopy labrador.  She's just gone 7 and is a bit arthritic in the hips these days - a common problem with labs as we have found out from the vet.  This is a pic my sister took and "enhanced" for her amusement.   You may see this as my profile pic one day soon.      LOLLOL

Edited by Strawberry Pez - 02 June 2008 at 18:34
mezzah View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote mezzah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2008 at 19:33

I have a cat - Soxi - I'll try and take a picture of her when she's sitting stll (which isn't often) but I don't have any pics of her at the mo. She's black with white socks (Hence the name) and a white neck and smudge on her chin. I really want a dog - my aunt used to have one, a Yorkshire Terrier called Charlie - but Soxi is really territorial, don't think she'd take to a dog much. I used to have a cat just like Kali, veronica, but he got ran over. Cry

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>