I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film > Soap Box
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

get rid of some soap characters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DOIFAN View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DOIFAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: get rid of some soap characters
    Posted: 05 May 2008 at 23:07
right you have permission to axe some of the soap characters who would you choose

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 21:47
Carla's boyfriend from Corry . sorry not sure of his name. He should come to an untimely death , something like being eaten by the bats that return to the building site LOL
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 17:38
I'd sack Carla ! Can't stand her !
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 21:54
Get rid of Max and annoying Tom in Hollyoaks.

Steven in EE and Heather
maz007 View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote maz007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2008 at 16:26
I would say the Morton family but thankfully they will be leaving soon.
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2008 at 16:32
Carla for me aswell can't stand her at all leave bloody Liam alone shes sick anyway its her brother in law

Roxy / Ronnie Mitchell
and must get rid of Stacys mam in EE aarrrhhhhhhh can't stand her
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2008 at 17:06
Sasha, Ste and Fletch from Hollyoaks, they do my head in xx

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2008 at 22:02
Originally posted by x Laurzie x

Sasha, Ste and Fletch from Hollyoaks, they do my head in xx

Here Here ClapClapClapClap
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:31
Originally posted by Woo

Carla's boyfriend from Corry . sorry not sure of his name. He should come to an untimely death , something like being eaten by the bats that return to the building site LOL

You mean Tony (I think that's his name).  Should have smoked him out with the bats! 

And Carla.  Sick cow lusting after her brother-in-law. 

Edited by JanDanFan - 13 May 2008 at 12:32
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 12:33
And the father and son from the bookies, complete waste of character space and storyline.  Thankfully they also have been axed so we won't have to put up with their boringness much longer. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 13:14
Ian Beale.  I don't know quite what they've done to his character over the years, but he wasn't anywhere near as much of a prat when he started out.  Well... OK he was a prat, but not slimy, cowardly, or creepy like he is now. 

Every time you think Ian should have learned something from what happens to him he doesn't; bucks his ideas up for a while but gradually slips back into obnoxious habits again before long.

I really thought the writers / producers had introduced Jane as his saviour and finally cause much-needed improvement to his character, but even that's been a disaster!  I know he's had traumas over the last 20-odd years and that they affect the way someone's personality develops, but seriously I cannot find any pity for him, the spoilt brat that is Lucy, or the neurotic nightmare Steven.

Kill those three off and give Jane, Peter, and Bobby a bit of peace!
alison2345 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote alison2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 17:27
Sasha and Fletch off Hollyoaks. 
Love Alison.
Dans Chick View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote Dans Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2008 at 18:09
Roxy and her sister Ronnie in Eastenders, Carla in Corrie.
 Ste & Amy in Hollyoaks.
Jelly_tot View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Jelly_tot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2008 at 15:04
Originally posted by Strawberry Pez

Ian Beale.  I don't know quite what they've done to his character over the years, but he wasn't anywhere near as much of a prat when he started out.  Well... OK he was a prat, but not slimy, cowardly, or creepy like he is now. 

Every time you think Ian should have learned something from what happens to him he doesn't; bucks his ideas up for a while but gradually slips back into obnoxious habits again before long.

I really thought the writers / producers had introduced Jane as his saviour and finally cause much-needed improvement to his character, but even that's been a disaster!  I know he's had traumas over the last 20-odd years and that they affect the way someone's personality develops, but seriously I cannot find any pity for him, the spoilt brat that is Lucy, or the neurotic nightmare Steven.

Kill those three off and give Jane, Peter, and Bobby a bit of peace!

completly agree, i cant stand watching him anymore. He makes me cringe!!!!!!

also agree with everyone about Carla, she is sooo anoying.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2008 at 11:12
I don't watch Hollyoaks very often but I'd love to see the back of that Irish guy - I hate his face and everything about him. Totally irrational but he does my nut.
secret mitchell 2 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote secret mitchell 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2008 at 19:01
Ken Barlow he's so boring and heather from eastenders i dont think i could watch another dance rountine
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>