I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your Unpopular Opinions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2008 at 16:42
I just read Chloe's post on the "Brand New Bitch Thread" and she's so right.

Forget bloody ASBOs, they're worse than useless since they become a badge of honour / matter of pride to these types of kids.  Bring back National Service instead - or at least something similar - for thugs and troublemakers.  Soon see how hard they are then!  Censored
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 17:47
Ban caravans ! Who the hell invented them anyway ?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 18:36
Bar Tractors on the roads. They are supposed to go in fields. lol
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 18:38
Ooh while I'm baring people from the road Ban Mega old people who drive way way way under the speed limit. gggrrr
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 18:59
Infact clear the roads when I'm on them, that would make my journeys alot quicker ! Plus ban speed cameras !

Edited by Tilly5195 - 24 May 2008 at 19:00
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2008 at 23:40
Ban the elderly and unemployed from shambling around the supermarket at lunchtime.  They can shop any damn time they like, so why create long checkout queues while they sort out coupons and penny-jars when others are on a tight time-limit.
veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 13:32
Originally posted by Tilly5195

Ban caravans ! Who the hell invented them anyway ?

I'd rather ban people who moan about caravans
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 14:00
 LOL Do you have a Caravan Veronica Big%20smile
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 19:12
Aww I'm sorry Veronica, do you have a caravan ? Well I suppose it's supposed to be an "unpopular" opinion thread

If you do have a caravan, please can you just drive a little faster
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 19:59
Tilly .... you don't usually drive a caravan, you tow them instead.   

For Veronica:

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 20:06
Whateverrrrrrr ! They're cardboard boxes of wheels !
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 20:52
Tilly how can you say that Ouch. I spent many a childhood holiday in one.
Having said that would not been seen dead in one now, pop me on a plane any day. LOL
veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Online Status: Offline
  Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 22:41
No I don't have a caravan, not my thing really but it's a free country and honestly in the grand scheme of things getting stuck behind one is not the end of the world.
Everyone is in such a hurry these days, why?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 09:53
The problem is, there's never just one of them on the roads ... you just overtake one only to find another half a mile up the road, stuck behind a tractor!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 11:57
The only good caravan is a big, static one - with hot and cold running water, a proper kitchen, and a loo that flushes properly (not one of those chemical efforts! Puke)

LOL

Originally posted by veronica

Everyone is in such a hurry these days, why?

I think it's just that people spend so much time working that all minutes spent outside the workplace are precious.  It's certainly that way with Mr Pez; we hardly see him these days.  Unhappy

Getting stuck behind a caravan is one of life's frustrations - especially if it's on a country lane where there's bog all chance of getting around it - and few people cope well with frustration.  Roll%20Eyes

Possibly it is a visibility issue as well?  If I can't see what's happening on the road ahead because of a large vehicle in front of me then I get quite nervous - little chance of spotting hazards and taking evasive action if you can't see it.  I'm like it with lorries as well as caravans.  Probably quite irrational, but fears often are aren't they.  Whistle

Edited by Strawberry Pez - 26 May 2008 at 11:59
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 19:52
Ban bank holidays ! They do not fit into my "quick" lifestyle ! I work in a town where England's entire "blue rinse brigade" arrive by the coach load and bimble up and down the High Street and just get in my way
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>