I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > Strictly Come Dancing - past
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vincent and Flavia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vincent and Flavia
    Posted: 01 May 2008 at 20:36
Aaah I like Vincent and Flavia wish they were still together
Dallas View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 14:55
p.s. I forgot to mention how tiny they are
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. Edgar Allan Poe
Dallas View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2008 at 14:54
I thought I'd give you a brief account of Vincent and Flavia performance at our local sports centre.

Firstly, it was an amazing evening. I've never been to anything like this before and didn't quite know what to expect. It was a full house and everyone was there for one purpose, to see Vincent and Flavia dance.

A salsa dance class was held for an hour at the begining which was great fun. We were split into two groups, those who could dance a bit/a lot and those who were complete beginers.
There was no pressure at all to get up and have a go. Although, those who did sit it out were in the minority (for a change lol).

After a much needed break Vincent and Flavia came on and did three dances. Vincent chatted to the audience during Flavia's costume changes, which she did for each dance.

There is nothing to compare seeing professional dancer live imo!

After another break, during which every table was served big chunks of fruit on platters. (an excellent idea and very refreshing).
Vincent and Flavia came on and did two more dances, finishing on their AT which was spectacular.
After a long standing ovation they went off into another room and signed autographs and posed for photos.

They seemd very comfortable together and to me there was no sign or hint of any estraingement. Which I was very pleased to see.
Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. Edgar Allan Poe
 Post Reply Post Reply