I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > I'd Do Anything
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Result Week 4 *** Spoiler****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Result Week 4 *** Spoiler****
    Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 14:26
In case you wish to know the result of last night show I have posted it below hopefully it wont show in a mouse over

In the botom two Ahsley and Francesca and Francesca went
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 14:29
So I was right about francesca! I cannot believe he saved Ashley he hates her!!!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 14:30
Thanks Bren not surprised at Francesca going would have preferred Ashley to go. Still gives Keisha a break
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 14:34

Your Right Pinkie I didn't think he would have saved her, but does ALW know what he's doing from one minute to the next  lol

Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 14:34
I can't wait to see keisha's reaction!!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 14:37

Bet they leave her while last 3 just to be mean LOL

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 14:46
I am glad she went I didn't like her much, I know my friends didn't and she weren't strong last night.
Hatshepsut View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Hatshepsut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 16:53
I'm still really, really surprised, especially considering how hard ALW was on Ashley last night. Tbh, I honestly thought Ashley would avoid the bottom two just on the strength of a sympathetic backlash following those remarks, but it was such a dire performance maybe the GBP agreed!

Either Francesca mucked up the sing-off, or ALW has a cunning plan...

After Pinkie reminded me how good Ashley was in the group Nancy song, I'm actually glad she was saved. Maybe she'll get a better song next week (and somebody will tell her not to sing through her nose).

ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 19:14
ashley has had really odd songs for most of the weeks which havent helped but she needs to sing from her diaphram (sp?) and breathe through her nose when she can but breathe through her mouth at times too else her voice will go all funny and then you will hear all of her breatheing this is also why she probably struggled with high notes on the show.

Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 21:09
Originally posted by Woo

<FONT style=": #000033">Bet they leave her while last 3 just to be mean LOL

omg I thought 'wouldn't it be funny if they did leave her till last' and they did! They even told her she 'could' be in the sing off! There's no way that was a coincidence!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 21:30
I know it was sooooooo mean........but very funny as I knew she was not in sing off LOL
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2008 at 21:38
her reaction was quality!! Loved it!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 11:55
Didn't see the results show as we were at a christening / family party last night, but have to say I'm very surprised Francesca went over Ashley.  Didn't really rate either of them on the live show, to be honest, but Ashley's voice really grated on me - like fingernails on a chalkboard - and I had thought ALW was of a similar opinion.
maz007 View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote maz007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 12:44
I was sure he was going to save Francesca and I'm sure she was pretty shocked when he didn't after all he said about Ashley's voice over the weeks. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 12:48
Having just watched the results show on i-player, I have to say I'm gobsmacked that Francesca was the one sent home.  Personally I felt she was the better of the two in the sing-off, and then her performance of As Long As He Needs Me at the end made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

Poor Francesca - she definitely left too soon I think.
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2008 at 13:02
she was great in the sing off! and she's fab when she's nancy one of the best ones i think!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>