I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film > Soap Box
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Coronation Street

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maz007 View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Matt's Ice Maiden

Online Status: Offline
  Quote maz007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coronation Street
    Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 16:31
After a very long time of making his family's life a misery it looks like David is finally going to prison this week. 
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 17:09
Just enough time for him to get some practise in for DOI 2009.
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 17:16
haha you cynic you
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 16:35
I think David is only going to prison short term well that is what I have read somewhere.
maz007 View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote maz007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 22:22
He is a popular character so I doubt he would be gone for long nod
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 22:26
I won't miss him.
maz007 View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote maz007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 22:50
I thought he brought a certain amount of entertainment until recently when he became very dark and evil. 
alison2345 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote alison2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 17:06
I won't miss him either. 
Love Alison.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 21:09
When the lad that plays David now first came on the he show he was a sarcastic witty teenager. Then he seamed to turn into a Nutter over night.
vw1983 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote vw1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2008 at 15:34
im glad that storyline is done, was kinda dragging on a bit i thought....
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 22:09
Watched David being sentenced this eve 4 months are they having a laugh!! that definitely not enough. His cell mate was ace though. I would be worried if I was David LOL
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 01:38
Hmmm that means I haven't seen Corrie in weeks. Last time I watched, Gail couldn't remember anything. She's clearly ok now so it's about time they did that two-hander with Norris and Blanche, Eastenders-style (just not as grey and miserable).

Just read that Maggie Jones, who plays Blanche, hurt her knee and shoulder yesterday in Manchester and will be off work for two weeks.

*volunteers to fill in*
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2008 at 11:47
Well looking at your avatar Chunks, you bear an uncanny resemblance to her LOL 

I thought the call mate was ace too, made me and Dancediva laugh anyway! 

Must say though that whatever you think of the character David - I think Jack P Shepherd is an excellent actor and portrays the character really well. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2008 at 19:57
It's good to see Margi Clarke (playing Tyrones mum again) back in Corrie, I love her, she's fantastic. Also with new "Hollywood Smile". Brilliant actress.
Shonzie View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Shonzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2008 at 20:54
I agree with you Tilly its good that Margi Clarke is back in Corrie.From the way she was talking on This Morning shes had a bad time of it recently and it's good shes got her life back on track again
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2008 at 19:48

Yeah Margi Clarke is looking good, and Yes Tilly the teeth are looking very Simon Cowell. Hope she stays in for a while.

And Scary Brian does look scary Unhappy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>