I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Happy Birthday JanDanFan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 22:36
Thanks hun ... birthday was great, we went to see matinee show that day, all 5 of us (me, DD, hubby and my twin boys), DD had a good hour on the ice with Lindsey, she got us all tickets for both shows and came out to meet us both nights, she even took DD's programme after the evening show and took it round all the cast to sign and gave it back to DD after the matinee show the next day!!!

Also Adam (Jukes) who DD also speaks to, hadn't realised we were there on Tues night, so Lindsey told him on Wed matinee show and he even came out to see DD personally ... he's lovely too!  We saw him yesterday while we were skating and he even made time for DD then. 

Also we saw Jenni (Calvert) while we were on skating sessions yesterday, her little 4yo daughter was having a lesson, Jenni said she has been taking Lindsey's place this week cos she's got a chest infection, which we knew because Lindsey had already texted DD the other night to tell her, fortunately (for us) she was out of the show after we saw her - she kept smiling up at us when we were there!!!   She's supposed to be back in the show next Monday but she's still not feeling well yet ... fingers crossed she'll be ok!!!!

Edited by JanDanFan - 05 Apr 2008 at 22:43
dancediva View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dancediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 14:24
Happyyy Birthdayyy Mummyyyyyy
Doi Tour Was The Best!!
mais View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote mais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 17:13
Belated Birthday wishes JanDanFan.Sorry I missed it. Have you recovered ok. Wish I could go skating. Giuldford is nearest rink to me. Maybe one day I'll go, although there was a thought the whole family could go somewhen as somewhere different to go for a treat.Done usual meals and even bowling. Going to tour on 26th April at Wembly. Looking forward to it emencely.
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 02:12
happy belated birthday Jan, hope it was a good one, i think? is it the same day as freds?! sounds like you had a wonderful time in blackpool, and meeting everyone at the hot ice shows, thats brilliant, sounds like DD is really doing well wit hher skating, and your twin boys now too, you will ahve to book in some more skating holidays for the future! good to hear you were brave and got on the ice too, the cast of hot ice all sound liek a ncie ,friendly bunch, so impressed they amde time for you and made you fell special, very lucky
glad you had a good birthday

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 09:38
Yes, I share the same birthday as Fred!  And we all had a fab time in Blackpool, Dancediva and the boys have all gone back to school today, hubby has gone back to work after a 3 week break and here I am all alone in my little office again ... can't believe it's gone so quickly!!! 

Thanks everyone again x x x
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 10:30
awww I wish I shared the same birthday as one of the DOI stars!! I've got madonna!! Lol and elvis Presley died on my birthday!! But quite a few years before I came along!!! I'm enjoying my last few days off school - I go back on Thursday....
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 12:52
I share my Birthday with Karen Barber Tongue she is fab I love her to bits.

Also Prince William but I don't want to gloat about that
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 14:00
I also share my birthday with Hans Christian Anderson LOL! 

Just checking birth dates in last year's DOI Tour programme - it's Duncan James' birthday today!  And Clare Buckfield has the same birthday as my Dad did - 10th April! 
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 14:02
Who is Hans Christian Anderson? 

I have never heard of him.

Oh Duncan James 31 today lol
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 14:15
Hans Christian Anderson wrote fairytales, such as The Ugly Ducking, The Red Shoes, The Little Mermaid, Hansel and Gretel, The Emperor's New Clothes, The Snow Queen, The Princess and the Pea, The Little Match Girl ... and many more!!! 
Sharon View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 16:22
Happy Belated Birthday
alison2345 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote alison2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 16:47
I'm glad you had a good birthday.Big%20smile
Love Alison.
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 21:32
Originally posted by JanDanFan

I also share my birthday with Hans Christian Anderson LOL!

Just checking birth dates in last year's DOI Tour programme - it's Duncan James' birthday today! And Clare Buckfield has the same birthday as my Dad did - 10th April!

and Andreis soon too, i cant rememeber if is the 10th or 12th april?? or sometime then, lots of doi birthdays in april, and during the tour, nickys too on the 6th, must be nice for them to spend their birthdays doing something fun, hope they singthem happy birthday!

didleyboo View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote didleyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 21:39
Belated birthday wishes Jane. Glad you had such a good time.

Skating seems to have taken over our lives recently. We spend so much time (and money) at our local arena now. It is so addictive! Fab to hear how well you are all doing skating. Are you still hoping to get a lesson for DD with Dan in the summer? You'll be wanted one too now    OH and DD are doing well with lessons. Since getting my own skates as a surprise birthday presssie in feb I have ventured on a few times. I love it but always breathe a sign of relief when i get off in one piece I could probably do with falling over as I haven't yet and think that is what worries me - I imagine if I do they will need to winch me up!
Glad you enjoyed Hot Ice too, I have just booked to see it at half term in October - really looking forward to it. (But maybe not quite as much as i am looking forward to the tour... in ooh 2 days time woohoo!)

Edited by didleyboo - 08 Apr 2008 at 21:40
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 10:55

Yes, Andrei's is on 12th (just checked in last year's DOI Tour programme!)  The good old Aries 'fire' sign must go well with the ice LOL! 

Hey Didleyboo, I know exactly what you mean ... in the Easter hols DD has been skating 5 times in 2 weeks, I've been 3 times myself!  You are right, it really is addictive once you get back into it!  And yes, I am hoping to get a lesson with Dan for DD this year, and it has crossed my mind to book one for myself now too LOL!!!  

I bought DD her own skates just before Easter so she's been breaking them in the last couple of weeks, and I know just what you mean about falling down, I haven't fallen yet and it does worry me that if I did, I'd be stuck on the ice for the rest of the session like a stranded beach whale, they'd have to get a few burly strong men to be able to lift me back up again! 

We are hoping to book for closing night again this year for DD's birthday (Sharon ... hope to see you there, we'll get to speak this year!!!)  Only 4 weeks till the Tour for us wahay!!!
Sharon View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Dan's Diva

Quote Sharon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 13:45
Originally posted by JanDanFan

We are hoping to book for closing night again this year for DD's birthday (Sharon ... hope to see you there, we'll get to speak this year!!!)  Only 4 weeks till the Tour for us wahay!!!

We have booked for final night, so will see you there

I've not booked for the tour this year......yet
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>