I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film > Soap Box
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eastenders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 00:29
Melinda is leaving soon I think.

Bianca was always screechy and she has got worse I think I was never keen on her. 
Yummy Mummy View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Yummy Mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 20:19
Melinda is really annoying, thank goodness she is leaving soon.  Hope Ricky and Bianca hang around though.
Yummy Mummy
maz007 View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote maz007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2008 at 21:56
I'm glad to hear Melinda will be going soon. I do hope Ricky stays and it would be interesting to see what would happen if Bianca would stay for a while too.
skating Queen View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Grown Woman Who Should Know Better

Quote skating Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 10:42
Will have to start and watch Eastenders again, now that Rickyyyy and Bianca are back.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 13:07
Haven't watched for ages - everything just got too silly over the last couple of years - but am very tempted to watch the omnibus this afternoon...

Loved the advert/trailer with the Jackson 5.  It's such fun, and I think that's been missing from EastieBeasties for quite some time.  It needs silly characters like they have in Corrie to lighten things up a bit now and then.

Edited by Strawberry Pez - 06 Apr 2008 at 13:09
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2008 at 14:24
Ricky has signed an extension to his contract.

Bianca is staying in it for a year as well.

I weren't keen on the Jackson 5 advert, I thought Liam is a Butcher though.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 20:52
Dipped into Eastenders this eve its great how you don't need to watch for months then feel like you have never missed an episode!. I am quite glad to see Bianca and Ricky back I'm sure it wont be long before  everything gets stirred up. I thought Jackson five advert was quite funny . Very tongue in cheek
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 21:05
I enjoyed the episode this evening.  Dunno why Pat had to tell Ricky Bianca was at her house I was expecting Ricky to walk in the door through the episode.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 21:07
Think all that will kick off next time if the preview was anything to go on. The scenes with Pat and Bianca were quite touching really.
maz007 View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote maz007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 21:14
It was great tonight. It will be interesting to see what happens next. 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 21:17
I know Bianca wouldn't be Bianca if she was screaming and being an all round drama queen. That is what make them so interesting to watch
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 21:41
Originally posted by Catwoman

I enjoyed the episode this evening.  Dunno why Pat had to tell Ricky Bianca was at her house I was expecting Ricky to walk in the door through the episode.

I thought that I think that would of been better rather than Pat ring him,

all this with Shirley I'm not sure off, why is so nasty to men that like her? I'd tell her to get lost if I was Phil plus its so not like him to let people treat him like that.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 21:55
I think she may have been hurt by a man in the past.  That man who had an interest in her is back this week.

I missed the preview to the next episode Cry
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 22:01

I missed the preview to the next episode Cry
[/QUOTE]
It just showed Ricky storming out of Pats with Bianca shouting Ricky and running after him. Then Peggy hearing Bianca and looking out of the window in disgustLOL
maz007 View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote maz007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2008 at 22:57
Shirley does seem to have issues with men and it would be nice to see her finally happy with a man nod I missed the preview too, it sounds good.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2008 at 17:19
I really want to know what is going to happen with Shirley and Phil.  She may choose that bloke but she said she wants Phil. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>