I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Woman who stops Traffic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Woman who stops Traffic
    Posted: 11 Mar 2008 at 16:39
any one caught any of these on Channel 4?

Kriss Murrin is some kind of problem solver and she has been heading in to towns to try and reduc traffic and get people walking. I missed the first one but watched last week in Boston, really intersting to see different peoples views and some people amazed that they should consider walking !

tonight it is Durham so should be another good watch. I wish she would do it round my way, cars stuff the roads up here every morning and you choke walking !
Miranda View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Miranda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2008 at 18:04
I saw last weeks. The mentality of some people is amazing!! Woould you drive your kids to school if it was a 40 minute round trip and you had too fight for a parking space when it was a 10 minute walk each way ?? - beyond me.
I think this week's is the last one isn't it? I'll definately watch - I just hope she has more luck than last week.
 Post Reply Post Reply