I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Food and Drink
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

odd food combinations!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Online Status: Offline
  Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 09:55
when I lived at home we wernt allowed ketchup on our sunday lunch my mam would of gone mad

my son has ketchup sandwiches and butter sandwiches

zazza chocolate sandwich   

Edited by lisa - 24 Feb 2008 at 09:56
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 12:39
I don't eat too many chocolate sandwiches at the moment cause too many makes me feel a bit sick.

I've just had my sunday lunch and as usual, I covered it in ketchup.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 13:01
I'm just an offal kind of girl and I love corned tongue and tomato sauce sandwiches (we don't use the term ketchup here). I also like chicken feet cooked in chilli and black bean sauce at yum cha.
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 13:14
Originally posted by zazza6

I love pasta and salad cream too!

Cold pizza tastes soooo good! I like putting ketchup on cold pizza too!

No surprise with the ketchup there zazza. Nearly called you Zarrah there. As much as you would love to be Zarrah with fred at the moment Wink
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 14:34
^Haha, yeah, you got that right!

My boyfriend has this really wierd combo. He likes eating a sandwich with jam,marmalade,honey and peanut butter all together. It's gross. Puke
k@ty View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote k@ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 15:01
thats sounds quite nice Zazza just take the honey out then add ketchup then it will be fine lol
live each day to the full, you never know when it might end
Sammy View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Nurse Rachet

Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 15:31
peanut butter and sweet corn relish on toast or
peanut butter and saladcream on toast
philedelphia and saladcream on toast
philedelphia and pickled onions on toast or cream crackers
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 17:06

^^^^yuck I would eat salad cream on toast but with nothing else.

I also HATE when people put butter on bread when there is a sauce with the filling it tastes horrible. Zazza you sure you're boyfriend is from planet earth???
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 17:22
^ LOL 

My boyfriend will eat almost anything! We both went on the Disneyland Paris school trip and we dared him to eat this really disgusting cream cheese that they had at the hotel's breakfast. In with the cream cheese we mixed in jam, marmalade, sugar, pepper and salt. My boyfriend actually ate it and we were all like ewwwwwwww! I luckily wasn't going out with him at that time.
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 17:27
what lovely people go to you're school.
Didn't he notice?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 17:35
Yeah, he knew what was in it but we were paying him to eat it. We made him eat it all. The cream cheese was this horrible lumpy stuff though, it didn't even look like cream cheese. We had a lot of wierd looking food at our hotel. All I ate for dinner there was a plate of chips, covered with ketchup of course! Big%20smile

Edited by zazza6 - 24 Feb 2008 at 17:38
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 17:45
No shock there then. Do you have to resupply ketchup it your house often?

I hate all cheese apart from when it's on pizza.

You cruel people
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 17:52

We have a whole stock of ketchup in our house! We have like 4 huge bottles which are unopened.

I like eating cheese and ketchup sandwiches, mmmmmmmm!

I eat cheddar cheese but that's about it. Yeah, I will only eat other types of cheese like mozarella when it's on pizza. I never eat any stinky cheeses, stilton or soft cheese though.

ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 17:57
How long will that Ketchup last I wonder? well longer now that school starts tomorrow. Or will you just gorge on ketchup even more when you get in from being deprived of it?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 18:03

Tomorrow I'm only having ketchup in my sandwiches and on my dinner. I've ordered pizza tonight so I can eat it whilst watching DOI. Better get the ketchup at the ready!

I know this may be hard to believe but I can survive without ketchup, ketchup just makes the food taste better!
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2008 at 18:05
You should do a sponsor thing. Sponsor me not to eat anything with ketchup on it for a week.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>