I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cream Eggs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 17:37
i cant believe this but i still have some creme eggs left its a first for me to have some left this late on

Sammy View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Nurse Rachet

Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 17:56
I'm a weirdo i nibble the top off, scoop out most of the goo chuck that away and then eat the choc egg, which has a thin coating of the egg goo. Strange i know. I might add i dont buy the eggs i only do this when i have a choc attack and these are the only things left in the house and steal them from my children
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 18:03
I don't think thats weird Sammy the goo in the middle is so sickly. I always want a creme egg when they come in the shops then regret it as soon as I start eating it and throw most of it away Puke
nicolah View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote nicolah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 19:35
haha i bite the chocolate from the outside evd up really sticky lol
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 20:17
i used to hate them as i kid and we used to get given free ones from my teacher each year and i used to have to give them away each year then when i actually liked them they stopped doing it :(

Yummy Mummy View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote Yummy Mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 21:08
I love creme eggs!  I bite the top off, sook the fondant out then eat the rest of the chocolate.
Yummy Mummy
vw1983 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote vw1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2008 at 10:18
i just bite into mine and end up in a sticky gooey mess lol
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 18:34
that last one still isn't gone

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 21:07
Originally posted by Yummy Mummy

sook

I love that word! A wee sook.

Creme Eggs are crap anyway. Have a Caramel egg instead, they're lovely. Two bags for £1 in the Sauchiehall Centre so I got four.
ajkb7926 View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Matt's Ice Man

Quote ajkb7926 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 22:26
yuck! hate caramel eggs!! my mum loves them and someone gave me some for easter so i gave her them but my dad ate 1 or 2 of them. Probably for the best seeing as my mum had had a few already back then and she is diabetic

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234