I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cream Eggs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2008 at 23:54
Originally posted by Bren

Dainty is not a word I would use dear 

Yeah, cavernous is more like it! I just can't keep it shut. Better out than in, I say!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Online
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2008 at 00:04
pmsl good description chunks
Dans Chick View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote Dans Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2008 at 16:38

I have a huge addiction to creme eggs, they are in our local shop just after xmas every year and I buy them 3 at a time. Eek

I bite the top off, lick the centre then gobble up the last bit! lol

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 12:29
this ad makes me laugh Clicky
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 13:22
LOL  I love the personality profiler thing.  Mind you, it's freaky how much the smooshed eggs portrait resembles what I see in the mirror!! Eek

Hatshepsut View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Hatshepsut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 13:59
LOL
Bizarre website, Bren!  I did the personality test too, Strawberry Pez,
and you inspired me to do it again, just so I could copy the FREAKILY accurate portrait of me as the Terminator! The trouble was that I answered the questions exactly the same - but this time got the same Free Thinker result as you did. Confused

(Plus there was the little problem of being too technologically challenged to know how to copy the picture in the first place....)

I try not to buy creme eggs AT ALL - sickly sweet things that they are - but I do occasionally weaken (once a year?) and, like so many others, bite the top off and demolish the creme filling before finishing off the rest of the chocolate.

I wish I ate the filling in a ladylike manner (I am seriously impressed by the notion of eating the damn thing with a knife and fork); the ideal would be with a silver spoon, double damask table napkin and lemon-scented finger bowl (all served by my inscrutable, impeccable butler) but no - it's just me and my vulgar tongue...

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 14:11
Originally posted by Hatshepsut

I wish I ate the filling in a ladylike manner (I am seriously impressed by the notion of eating the damn thing with a knife and fork); the ideal would be with a silver spoon, double damask table napkin and lemon-scented finger bowl (all served by my inscrutable, impeccable butler) but no - it's just me and my vulgar tongue...
LOL LMAO LOL
You and me both then, Hats!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 14:24
haha

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 14:38
LMAO.  These are soooo funny.  LOL
Hevcat View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Hevcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 21:20
I must confess I take a knife and fork to mine too.... Top first, middle, then the chocolate.
alto View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Dan's Diva

Quote alto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2008 at 22:59
Yuck, YuckPuke I can't stand them sorry not for me.
doris View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote doris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 18:23

I can't eat them, I am dairy intollerant, but if I could....

I'd bite the top off and lick out the middle!
k@ty View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote k@ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 20:18
i eat mine in a very wied way, i put the egg on a bit of bread and mash it all up then add ketchup then fold the bit of bread over, my friends think im rather mad

Edited by k@ty - 23 Feb 2008 at 21:25
live each day to the full, you never know when it might end
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 20:54
ha ha great site!! i'm the same as you on the personality thing pez! i sort of split mine in half and eat the middle then the chocolate!!
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 21:10
Originally posted by k@ty

I eat mine in a very wierd way, I put the egg on a bit of bread and mash it all up, then add ketchup, then fold the bit of bread over, my friends think i'm rather mad

Ah, I can't have Creme Egg with bread makes me go funny Ermm

All of that sounds like the time I threw up twice in the dustbin...  Puke

Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Hatshepsut View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Hatshepsut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2008 at 21:36
Originally posted by k@ty

i eat mine in a very wied way, i put the egg on a bit of bread and mash it all up then add ketchup then fold the bit of bread over, my friends think im rather mad

Ketchup? Confused  Okay, Katy, I could understand an ordinary egg mashed up on a bit of bread, but a creme egg with ketchup? Puke

Mind you, I have a husband whose favourite sandwich is peanut butter and sandwich spread. Double Puke!

Sorry, going off topic! I'll have to start a new thread 'weird food combinations' and then I can mention my parents putting sherry in their bovril Puke, or my brother who eats radishes dipped in honey Puke. Yes, it's official. I have a very weird family.Embarrassed

Edited by Hatshepsut - 23 Feb 2008 at 21:41
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>