I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Line

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cadenza View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote cadenza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northern Line
    Posted: 19 Jan 2008 at 22:35
I know that they were not a very successful group but I wonder why their song "Run for your Life" sounds so unclear, as if it has been recorded miles and miles away from the studio.  Has anyone else noticed that?
cadenza View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote cadenza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2008 at 21:35

Apart from being sick at the way poor Ziggy gets slated in most of the chatrooms, I am also heartily sick of how his former boy band, Northern Line, also got slated.

All right, maybe they were not the best band in the world, but they were just kids when they started.  They were about sixteen or seventeen at the start of their career.  They were fresh from the schoolroom.  Why couldn't anyone give them a chance?

To be at Number 13, with "Love on the Northern Line," was not a bad chart position.   They were nearer Number One than Number Forty, so why do people insult them?  After all, someone MUST have bought their records at some time.

I think that if they would have persevered at their career instead of giving up after just three songs, they could have eventually made a reasonable success.  After all, it is dogged that does it.

Let's hope that they are luckier now in their careers.
 Post Reply Post Reply