I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are you listening to most at the mo?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are you listening to most at the mo?
    Posted: 15 Jan 2008 at 20:33
Just interested in what you're all into. Being a total pop tart, I've got Young Divas on non-stop at the mo. They're all Australian Idol contestants (one of them's a winner), 4 of them, and they just do updated cover versions of (mostly) 80s songs but they really do them justice. And they're all better singers than just about everyone we've had on Pop Idol and X Factor (except Leona). I love 'em. Couple of links to their videos below:

Turn Me Loose

This Time I Know It's For Real

supergeek View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote supergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2008 at 17:01
Recently I've been listening to Reel Big Fish, Kate Nash, Bowling for soup, Enter Shikari and The Xcerts...
I'm soooooooo gansta ain't I?
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2008 at 21:21
Originally posted by supergeek

Recently I've been listening to Reel Big Fish, Kate Nash, Bowling for soup, Enter Shikari and The Xcerts...
I'm soooooooo gansta ain't I?

No.

Ha!
supergeek View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote supergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2008 at 09:36
Mmmm, thank God. (I have an aversion to rap music, brings me out in a terrible rash)
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 00:40
Nobody here listen to anything then? Oh well. This week I am mostly listening to Work by Kelly Rowland. It's quite good.

EDIT YouTubular link

Edited by Chunks - 25 Jan 2008 at 00:42
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 21:12
I listen to anything my taste vary's but latley I have been listening to Five Star yes I typed right Five Star I love them and got their greatest hits of Play.com for 2.99 love it, also Whitney Housten[sp] and Mc Fly so thats me at the moment.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2008 at 21:32
Me, I'm currantly listening to my collection of Trance at the moment

Obviously I'm a dance addict and I cannot lie... Wink
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 10:55
I have virgin radio on most of the time, i find the selection they play really suits my moods !!
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 16:31
Originally posted by lisa

I listen to anything my taste vary's but latley I have been listening to Five Star yes I typed right Five Star I love them and got their greatest hits of Play.com for 2.99 love it, also Whitney Housten[sp] and Mc Fly so thats me at the moment.

*also has Five Star's greatest hits*

Brilliant! One of the not very well known ones, There's A Brand New World, is my favourite. The Slightest Touch is fab too but the CD doesn't have the really good mix on it so to whoever is responsible for that.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 16:36
I listen to Whitesnake

Madonna mainly crazy for you at the moment as it describes how I feel about someoneErmm.  A mixture really.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 16:42
Originally posted by Catwoman2k6

I listen to Whitesnake

Madonna mainly crazy for you at the moment as it describes how I feel about someoneErmm.  A mixture really.

Here I Go Again is class! There's a dance remix of it that I can't get a hold of for love nor money.

Edited by Chunks - 26 Jan 2008 at 16:44
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 17:10
I know Chunks I love that one.  They have released a view versions of Here I go Again as the lead singer joined an american band and released the same song.  I am not a fan of Here I Go Again 87.

I also Is This Love? as well it is classic.

lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 18:24
phew I'm not alone then on the Five Star wagon yahoo my favourite is Rain and Shine just love them.
just put Crazy for you on my ipod and got Girls A loud new cd today and love Call The Shots also like the song Now Your Gone by Basshunter
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 18:40
Don't you think that Crazy For You tells the story of someone who can't have who they want or they have feelings for someone they can't have or is that just me?
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 18:52
no I would agree with you catwoman
its so romantic I love it always have.
maz007 View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote maz007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 18:57
I agree with you too Catwoman Smile It is a beautiful song
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>