I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Disneyland Paris

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2008 at 07:32
I'm backkkkkkkkk!!!!!!

Had the most amazing time!!! I gotta go to school now but i'll tell you all about it when I get home and I'll try and post some pics.
k@ty View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote k@ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2008 at 11:22
glad you had a good time Zoe!
live each day to the full, you never know when it might end
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2008 at 15:59
The trip was amazingggg!!!

I woke up at 4:30 on Monday morning, I was soooooooooo excited!!! I kinda forgot to do some of my packing so I had to do it really quickly. I got to school at 6am, sooooo early. I sat next to my boyfriend on the coach, the coach journey to the channel tunnel lasted like 3 1/2 hours, it was kinda boring but me, my boyfriend and my friends talked loads and played loads of games. We all had loads of sweets, by the time we reached the channel tunnel we all felt kinda sick. The channel tunnel was good cause we all got off the coach and we went to talk to another school which was in the section of the train in front of us. The journey lasted like half an hour.

We got to France around 11am and we headed down to Paris. We all bought lunch with us but we still stopped once on the way to Disneyland. We arrived at our hotel (Hotel Cheyenne) at around 3pm. I found out that I was sharing a room with these 2 year 10 girls but I spent most of my time in my boyfriends and my friends rooms. After we'd settled in, we all went to Disney Village to look around. We went shopping and I got this Dalmation tooy, it was soooooo cute! After we'd looked around we had to go to this boringggggg maths seminar. Me and my friends spent our time in the seminar trying to stay awake and texting our other friends. After the seminar we went to have dinner and then back to our hotel.

On Tuesday we spent the morning at MGM Studio's. We went on the Tower of Terror, it was really scarryyy. The attendants were all dressed up and they were scary. They kept shouting to scare us. We got on the ride and at the top the doors opened so we could see the whole park and then we plummeted down reallyyy fast. We also went on the Rock n Roller coaster which was soooooo much fun and a whole load of other rides.
In the afternoon we went to Disneyland Park after another boring maths seminar where we all nearly fell asleep. We went on Space Mountain endless times and most of the other rides there. We went on this really annoying ride where the song 'It's A Small World' played constantly. We went on it twice non stop, by the end of the second time we were all being driven close to insane.
In the evening we went to Disney Village and went to Buffalo Bills after doing some shopping. Buffalo Bills was ok but me and my friends found it kinda boring. We had chilli con carne, kebab, chips and vanilla ice cream and rhubarb crumble. I only ate the chips and the ice cream cause I'm a vegetarian and I hate rhubarb crumble. We all got a free cowboy hat there which we loved!

On Wednesday we had to get up really early and pack. We had another really boring seminar in the morning and then we went to Disneyland Park before going to MGM Studios in the afternoon. At 2:30pm we left Disneyland and started on our way on the long journey home. We arrived back at 9:45pm.

The trip was amazingggg, apart from the continous rain. I'll post some pics later.
k@ty View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote k@ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2008 at 16:12
reading that brings back all the good memories of when i went last year!
i so understand what you mean about the "its a small world" its so annoying lol
live each day to the full, you never know when it might end
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2008 at 16:32
glad you had a great time!Big%20smile hope it made up for sunday Cry
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2008 at 17:55
have you got any pics to make us jealousAngry lolLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12