I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Disneyland Paris

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Disneyland Paris
    Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 18:18

Next week I'm going to Disneyland Paris from the 14th January to the 16th January. I'm sooooooooo excited! It's a school trip. It's meant to be for maths but we only go to a 45 minute maths seminar each day and even then the seminars aren't about maths, they're about Disneyland.

Anyone been to see the Buffalo Bills Wild West Show and if so what should I wear to it?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 18:24
We went to Buffalo Bills this year .... it's a good show although a bit expensive for what it is. The food was better than we'd expected too.    Wear what you like .... you'll be sitting in the dark! Hope you have a great time.
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 18:34
i'm soooooo jealous i've not been to disneyland since i was about 6!! have a fantastic time!
Hevcat View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Hevcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 18:39
Lucky!! I've been to Disneyland Florida twice, going for a third time at easter, but I've never been to the one in Paris! I bet you'll have a great time .
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 18:50
Originally posted by pinkie_princess

i'm soooooo jealous i've not been to disneyland since i was about 6!! have a fantastic time!

LOL! It hadn't even been built when I was 6!
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 18:54
LOL
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2008 at 20:49
Have a good time. I've been to Disneyland in Tokyo and Anaheim years ago. I would love to go to Disneyland Paris one day as well as the new one in Hong Kong.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2008 at 08:59
I'm ill today, I've got a tummy bug and Disneyland is in 6 days, I hope I'm better for it.
Hevcat View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Hevcat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2008 at 21:08
Aww hope you're feeling better soon Zazza! You've probably just got that 24hr thing that's going round, I'm sure you'll have a great time!
k@ty View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote k@ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2008 at 21:48
hope you get better Zazza6 i was ill with the bug on my birthday and it was only a 24hr one so i hope yours is too so you can go to disneyland paris its really good and i wouldent want you to miss out!
live each day to the full, you never know when it might end
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2008 at 15:24
I'm better now. I'm sooooooo excited. Awww, poor you katy, I would hate to be ill on my birthday. I still feel a bit sick today but I went to school today and yesterday.

I've really got to start packing.
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2008 at 17:38
We'll let you know about DOI 3 when you get back, have a great time Big%20smile

Edited by killersbee - 10 Jan 2008 at 17:39
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2008 at 11:41
We took DanceDiva to Disneyland Paris when she was about 4, we suddenly decided to drive down Boxing Day and stay a couple of days!  It was fantastic, they had a Xmas Parade and the atmosphere was amazing.  Have a great time Zazza, tell us all about it when you get back! x
sarahy2jmad View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer
Dan's Diva

Quote sarahy2jmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2008 at 14:40
Originally posted by zazza6

Next week I'm going to Disneyland Paris from the 14th January to the 16th January. I'm sooooooooo excited! It's a school trip. It's meant to be for maths but we only go to a 45 minute maths seminar each day and even then the seminars aren't about maths, they're about Disneyland.

Anyone been to see the Buffalo Bills Wild West Show and if so what should I wear to it?

The Buffalo Bills Wild West Show is amazing. You don't really need to get dressed up. You will get a free Cowboy hat with a coloured band on it according to which section you are sat in.  When we went last time the lady who was Annie Oakley (sp) did a nose dive off of her horse right in front of us.  lol. Shouldn't laugh but it was quite funny she left an imprint in the sand.

When I was still at school, quite a few years ago now  (8 years), we went as part of a Drama class and we were supposed to go the seminars, we only went to one of them as they were really boring so I hope they are a little more intersting now.

I love Disneyland Paris its great I've been 5 or 6 times now.

If you like roller coasters you will love the aerosmith. You will have to tell me if the Hollywood Tower of Terrors has opened yet. It had not opened when I went last June.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2008 at 16:36
That's cool. I hope the Tower of Terror will be open.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDD NOW, no more school to after Disneyland.
k@ty View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote k@ty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2008 at 15:31
have a good time 2moz and when you are there!!
live each day to the full, you never know when it might end
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>