I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Skins series 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Skins series 2
    Posted: 14 Dec 2007 at 23:44
who is looking forward to this or planning to watch it? I think it is planed for feb 2008..
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2008 at 10:40
any of you creative lot out there, there is a comp to win your very own skins premiere party with an exclusive showing of episode 1 !! go for it :)

( all the info and entry forms are on e4.com/skins )
Miranda View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Miranda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2008 at 15:59
I've never watched Skins although I've seen references to it. What's it all about?
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2008 at 17:43
It's like shameless, but with 16-19 year old children
Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2008 at 17:52
It's really good, I'll definately watch the new series.
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2008 at 21:36
what did you think off episode 1? I watched some on mysoace and e4 before it was on tv and then watched it on monday. I was so please they showed more of maxxie, what an amazing dance routine.
Nicholas Hoult really showed off his acting skills as tony with a brain injury.
can't wait until next week !
Miranda View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Miranda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2008 at 21:41
I think I'm going to have to invest in the dvd's. I keep hearing talk about different people and I think I really need to sit down and watch all the series!!!!!
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2008 at 11:51
you shouls realy listen tothe podcast on itunes as well it is excellent, gives a real insight in tothe series and has interviews with the cast

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=273046671
Dans Chick View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote Dans Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2008 at 13:47
I never watched the first series but I'm loving this one! guess I'll work my way backwards to catch up !
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2008 at 23:02
you should try and listen to the podcasts as well as they have a load of behind the scenes stuff and interviews... There is a dvd of series 1 as well you can catch up with.. have a look on e4.com/skins
it is addictive isn't it !
staceywho View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote staceywho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 12:55
im looking forward to the finale this week, aparently someone dies. x
Dans Chick View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote Dans Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2008 at 14:04
I read that they are going to change the entire main cast for the next series which I find a bit strange to say the least.Ermm
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2008 at 02:53
Yeah I read that too...at first I thought it was just a daft rumour but apparently not...I sort of understand why they want to do that but I guess it all comes down to how good the next lot of people are acting wise. This series has been great, really enjoyed it.
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 18:34
my understanding was it was to do with the cast growing up and keeping Skns about teenagers. I think Effy is staying. If you have been following the podcast each week ( http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=273046671 ) you will get a bit of an insiders view this monday as they have the whle cast and production team on I think.

Post Reply Post Reply