I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Spice Girls

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spice Girls
    Posted: 02 Dec 2007 at 14:28
Is anyone going to see them ? Me and a bunch of girlie friends are seeing them on Friday 4th January at the O2 Arena and having a weekend in London. Can't wait. STILL HAVEN'T GOT MY TICKETS YET THOUGH FROM TICKETMASTER !!   
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Online Status: Offline
  Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2007 at 01:44
my brothers girlfriend and her sister are going to see them soon to at the O2 arena in london too, cant remember which date, maybe the same as yours??!she has a spare ticket and is trying to drag my brother along. not sure if they have got their tickets yet or who they got them from? hope you soon get your tickets and enjoy the concert, girl power lol!!

vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2008 at 03:16
they sre going on the 16th january so later than you but she said she hasnt got her tickets yet either,so dont worry the ticket people said 2 weeks or so before the date you will get them ,like for doi tour etc. hope you will enjoy it, did you see the programme on the other day about the spice girls, i saw a few bits of it, brought all the memories flooding back of my friend and i loving the spice girls as teenagers, all the girl power, platform wegdes and spicing up your life hilarious!!

lizbuf View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote lizbuf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 2008 at 22:17
I was at the concert on the 4th! 
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2008 at 17:20
What was it like?
 Post Reply Post Reply