I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Forever In Our Thoughts
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grandad and Nan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grandad and Nan
    Posted: 28 Nov 2007 at 20:57

Grandad, it's been just over a year since you died on your birthday. I'm not looking forward to spending another christmas without your warm prescence and your great sense of humour. I think about you every day and I miss you so much. I still can't believe that you're gone. May you rest peacefully in heaven with the angels watching over you. Me, mum and granny all miss you soooooooo much.

Nan, it's 6 months to the day since you left us. Christmas is not going to be the same without you. It'll be the first christmas without you. I'll miss seeing you on christmas day and seeing the joyful look on your face when you unwrap your presents. I miss seeing you every weekend. I miss having the long meaningful talks about life on the phone with you. I still haven't got used to the idea that you've gone. It doesn't seem right that you died. At least you wont be going through any more pain and you're resting peacefully in the land of angels with grandad by your side.

I'll never ever forget you both. You both made such an impact on my life and i'm going to strive to do you both proud.
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2007 at 21:24

That was beautifully written Zazza I am sorry about your loss, it brought a lump to my throat reading it.

Post Reply Post Reply