I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

deal or no deal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: deal or no deal
    Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 00:09
anyone who like this may love the dvd game where you can play it yourself!! wooho ! i think it is out now and apparently it is way better than last years :)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 17:13
hope it is better. last years was poor. it took too long. got bored and only played it once then saw it for sale in the bargain bucket at the supermarket after Xmas for a fiver. i was gutted.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2007 at 17:45
I know someone who won (in real life!!) 2000 on this programme when her name flashed up on screen at the end. She was overjoyed, especially as she'd entered via the internet.
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2007 at 14:18
according to the adverts it is improved from last year and runs faster so i guess they have listened!
killersbee View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue

Quote killersbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2008 at 18:26

Recently got it a few weeks ago, it's way better!

Catwoman: "For one if I was a bloke, I would not flirt with you two. I have standards."
Toots: "If I had a figure like Ola's, I'd wear that outfit to Sainsburys!"
 Post Reply Post Reply