I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shameless

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shameless
    Posted: 26 Nov 2007 at 00:17
Who loves this?
Im watching series 4 again on thursdays at 11 pm..to tight to buy the DVD..and I cannot wait for series 5 in January.

Favourites for me are Debbie, Mimi Mcguire and Monica and Norma.

they are on myspace www.myspace.com/shamelessc4
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2007 at 07:46
I have series 1-3 on DVD, I used to really love the show especially series 1 and 2- it was brilliant. I didn't enjoy S4 that much but it was still good.
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2007 at 23:12
what didn't you like about series 4? I loved the mcguires coming in to it.
Dans Chick View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote Dans Chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2008 at 14:19
I love Shameless its written with such humour and its very different to the usual stuff we have on Smile
Miranda View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Miranda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2008 at 21:06
Hi everyone - This is my first post so I wanted to use it wisely!!!
I saw Shameless for the 1st time 2 weeks ago and laughed myself off the sofa. I don't know all the characters yet so bear with me - but how funny was the clip in the limo!!!LOL
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2008 at 21:37
I love this show. Jamie Maguire is HOT HOT HOT (the pub landlord) god he's bloody goregous
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2008 at 00:11
Originally posted by Tilly5195

I love this show. Jamie Maguire is HOT HOT HOT (the pub landlord) god he's bloody goregous

Oh aye, I like him. I've missed the start of the new series, has it gotten back on track? I got really bored with the last one (thought it got a bit silly) and stopped watching before it finished.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2008 at 16:52
I've never stopped watching it, so I think it's brilliant. This 4th series is on twice as long apparently. 16 episodes ! It makes me laugh.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2008 at 17:56
The fact that the McGuires in the second series were meant to be genuinely scary and now they're a bit of comedy. The show is real pants now I think, I haven't even bothered with the new series because I watched the first episode and it's just so sad what they've done to it, it used to be the best thing on TV and now it's just a OTT comedy.
alto View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Dan's Diva

Quote alto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2008 at 18:12
Love it and I always thought Daz out of Emmerdale played Carl sorry didn't know he had a twin brotherEmbarrassed.
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2008 at 17:25
I think the mcguires are doing realy well in this series. Paddy Mcguire is a great actor, I thought he was irish but he is actualy English !
Have you seen next weeks preview clips yet over on the myspace site?
Miranda View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Miranda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2008 at 21:37
I really enjoyed the episode with Frank falling in love with Rosie - he was part way normal !!
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 18:45
is it the final episode on Tuesday where Frank has a dream that he is the perfect dad and husband? I missed last week so I have to catch up before Tuesday !
I so sad to see the series end :( roll on series 6 !
didleyboo View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote didleyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2008 at 22:43
I am loving Shameless although for some reason I managed to miss it all until about 4 weeks back when I decided to give it a go and watch it on '4 on demand'. I have watched the first four seasons back to back (2 or 3 episodes a night) and think it is brilliant.   I've missed too many of season 5 and can't find them anywhere to download or catch up on so will have to wait for them to be shown again.      I was sad to see Fiona and Steve go and Kev and Veronica and thought it was all going to go downhill as initially I loved every character in it until we met the Maguires... but after a few episodes I found myself warming to them. Now I can't wait to see season 5...
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 23:59
you can download it from 4 on demand chanel4.com/4od
or the dvd is out next week i think.
The Mcguires have been developed fantastically this series - I agree with you on that !
didleyboo View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Dan's Diva

Quote didleyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2008 at 06:59
Thanks Helen - I'll check it out again.  We watched series 1 - 4 on demand but they only had a few of series 5 on there and they were from about half way through... will look when I get home tonight - if not I feel a trip to the shops coming on....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>