I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > Strictly Come Dancing - past
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

It Takes Two Thursday 15th Nov

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It Takes Two Thursday 15th Nov
    Posted: 15 Nov 2007 at 23:02

Thursday 15th November

Coming up today on It Takes Two:

Claudia Winkleman is joined on the sofa by Matt and Flavia and Kenny and Ola.

They talk about how their training is going and how confident they are feeling about get through to the next round.

Plus, Gethin and Matt have completed a Children in Need challenge, so tune in to see how they did.

It Takes Two is on Monday-Friday at 6.30pm on BBC Two.

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2007 at 23:14

Edited by Bren - 16 Nov 2007 at 08:43
Thess View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote Thess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2007 at 23:17
Aw Vinthent wath lovely on the panel. "Don't you think I'm gorgtheouth?!"
Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.
Crystal Tips View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Crystal Tips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2007 at 13:42
That Vincent! Tho Thweet.

But hey, what do you all make of the buddy buddy marketing of the male babes, Gethin and Matt? It actually looks quite genuine but who do you think may pick up more votes because of it? I always suspect there must be some publicity/marketing person behind it with an agenda for their bloke.

And what about the naughty/lazy Matt and patient/crack a whip Flavia storyline? Could go either way. Some might watch it and think he is just lazy and cheeky and he might lose support. Others might see the same thing and think he is utterly charming and relaxed and it could win him support.

I imagine that whoever is behind this (and the romance rumours) is trying desperately to up his profile so that he is not in the bottom two again.

Sometimes the publicity machine can backfire. You can never be quite sure how things will run with the public, as we have seen many times already.

If only we just went on the dancing and the personality that is brought to the performance!

heppi View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote heppi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2007 at 13:52
did anyone hear Kate on the phone during Kenny's bit...gunning for a Kate and Kenny final....noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

If that happens I will be forced to consider the credibilty of the show...I'm now very worried this is a risk....

Crystal - I'm with you on the marketing team behind the couples..I think the Gethin train may have over-taken the Matt Express...but we'll see how this week goes

So brill to see vinthent....o how i wish he was still there....he should sit on the panel - id be in stitches
To be irreplaceable, you first must be different ~Coco Chanel
Aida View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Aida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2007 at 14:09
Well, the marketing machine hasn't worked with me so far - the moment that kid Matt isn't on screen, I forget who he is, and I only remember Gethin in order to make up more 'Thunderbirds are Go!' jokes.
If it does turn out to be a Krippled Kate and Logan the Barbarian final, I will never watch SCD again - they'll just have to do without my weekly quid!
Vinthent wath jutht adorable - and managed to thpeak even though flanked by Gnasher Hardy, flashing all 64 of her top teeth at every opportunity and clearly on pins lest Erin or Vinthent got to speak for a single second longer than she did.
Gaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh! She's a hot contender, along with 'Edwina' Kelly for the world's most irritating laugh!

Cats were once worshipped as gods in Ancient Egypt. They've never forgotten this.

heppi View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote heppi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2007 at 14:12
kelly wins though...that laugh makes me want to throw the remote at the telly....

vinthent is adorable....
Hannah!x View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Hannah!x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2007 at 15:10
I for one really like Karen Hardy.
lil_devil_2k7 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin
TRAITOR

Quote lil_devil_2k7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2007 at 17:01
I love the professional's pannel, it was so funny Big%20smile

Made me realize that I wish Vincent was still in the competition, he was great!!

"I think all the women are great, except 1. Not naming any names but Kate for example"

LOLLOL
LOL

Well done Suzanne and Matt!!
Tour was ace!!
heppi View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote heppi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2007 at 11:15
That was hilarious!!! I think he should be on the show every week - commentating!! It would be hilarious

Rick View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2007 at 14:26
Hey Thess take that coathanger out of your mouth Dear, i can't understand a word you are saying, Then again what a smile
 Post Reply Post Reply