I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Writing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
supergeek View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote supergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Writing
    Posted: 21 Oct 2007 at 04:26
This should probably be in the reading section but I'm not sure.

Me and a friend are writing a book for World Book Day. We have the storyline worked out (Involves zombie cowboys and Rainbow butt monkeys), the characters are basedon people we know including names and I've started on the illustrations but does anyone have any tips on how to write the story?
We've written down plot outline, things and moments of speech we'd like included etc. but we need help on thigs like what order it should be written and computer vs. hand written so any advice?
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2007 at 09:21
no advice sorry I'm sure there will be sites on the internet to help

sorry just have to say I don't find your sig very funny at all in fact I find it quite sick to have that picture, just my opnion and had to say something.
lena4stefan View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Frankette

Quote lena4stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2007 at 11:13
The only advice I can give is that computerised is probably best- it looks more professional and then you can edit things and cut them out easily if you want to change anything.

I'm sure that you intend your signature to be funny but it's still a bit if a raw subject for some and it might offend some people so...

matt+dan=win View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote matt+dan=win Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2007 at 20:13
What is wrong with bar it making no sence to me.And um send me an email of what you want help with and I will try to help you.

Post Reply Post Reply