I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kath and kim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alison2345 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote alison2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2008 at 13:45
I have never watched it.  It sounds good though.
Love Alison.
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2008 at 15:27
We would defiately recommend it, it is really hilariuos ,light hearted and easy to follow, hope you cn see it some time and laugh at it as much as we do

alison2345 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote alison2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2008 at 15:59
I will look out for it because many people I have talked to rate it very highly so I am now wondering what I am missing
Love Alison.
pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2008 at 18:21
Trust me it's soooo funny! Get the DVD or something you won't regret it!
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2008 at 19:14
totally agree, we are in hysterics watching it, it is definatley worth a watch,

James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2008 at 12:38
Is series 3 out yet on DVD? I haven't been following it for ages.
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 23:37
dont think so yet here, we havnet been able to track it down, think it is out in Oz, but still not over here yet, hopefully it will be soon though and also hope that they will show series 4 on the tv soon, have you got the first two series on dvd? they are very reasonably priced now as box sets

Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 23:52
Yeah I got it in the box set I love it! I was watching it the other day it just doesn't get old!
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2008 at 23:55
no, it stays funny and cheers you up to watch it time and time again!

Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 00:22
I'm shocked after the amount of times I've watched it that I haven't started saying 'look at mooooiii kimmy!!!' lol!
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 00:23
Oh and before I forget I have to say - Sharon is a legend!! I LOVE her!!
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 00:29
yes, we laugh about that too, "oi loike what oi see", and "timeout girls", lol we are always joking about it, we were in particular hysterics at the episode with kath and kels irish dancing, and the one with the flashbacks, and the one where they fast foward to epponee rae's (sp??!)future wedding,with kylie and also when kath line dances and sings the Lords prayer .gosh soo many more classic episodes.....oh yeah and Sharon is great!! and all the footy franks and dippity bics, or whatever they are called lol

Edited by vicki - 11 July 2008 at 16:13

vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 16:11
just thought of another funny quote "its noice,its un-ewe-sual, oi loike it"

Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 16:14
I love that one!! And I love 'yumour' haha!!

Oh and I love it when Kim says 'if I'm not a dog how come I've got a bitch for a mother??' haha!!
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 16:22
oh yeah!! there are loads!! "wheres you sense of yumour?!" ,and when Kim says "what am i ,chopped liver?!" ...will have to have a think of some more lol ...

vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2008 at 16:24
we also love watching the extra bits on the dvds, like the outakes and bits that went wrong when filming or when thet are laughing too much ,nice (or rather noice) to see them too

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>