I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

kath and kim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Online Status: Offline
  Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: kath and kim
    Posted: 28 Sep 2007 at 01:44
Are there any other fans of Kath and Kim on here? my mum and I love the show, and are really enjoying the current series on bbc2, plus our boxset of the first two series lol We think it is very funny Anyone else agree or disagree?......

Edited by vicki - 28 Sep 2007 at 01:44

MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2007 at 15:49
Kath and Kel are doing a guest performance on the Australian version of Dancing with the Stars next Tuesday.
The show always gets some good guest stars. Last week in Sydney, the episode had the actor from Little Britain (I don't know his name as I don't really watch it) play Sharon's long lost relative in the 4th series.

Edited by MargiABC - 28 Sep 2007 at 15:53
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2007 at 16:54
i watched my first full episode the other night and really liked it - the one with the older couple in local am dram group doing a tap dance musical of The Hours really good.
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2007 at 02:23
oh thanks for telling us this Margi, i didnt even know they are doing a 4th series!!! yay great news! so excitng!! hope you enjoy seeing Kath and Kel on dancing with the stars, lets hope it is as funny as the irish riverdance they did lol hilarious!!!! we are really looking foward to the guest spot Kylie has soon should be fab

Glad you enjoyed your first episode too Laura, it is very easy to get into we didnt begin watching it when it was first aired here, but have caught up and found it easy to follow along, no matter how much/little you have seen hope you continue to enjoy it you can get the first two series complete on dvd from hmv for only 8, free delivery which is fantastic value incase you want more kath and kim

Edited by vicki - 04 Oct 2007 at 02:27

MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2007 at 14:10
Kath anjd Kel were quite funny on Dancing with the Stars. Kath wore control tights under her costume (control to mid thigh). They got a perfect 10......out of 40.
The series creators switched networks for series 4, hence the geust appearance on Dancing with the Stars, which wouldn't have happened if they stayed with the ABC.
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2007 at 15:34
Shane Warne guests stars in the last episode of series 4.
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2007 at 00:50
ha ha sounds very funny with their 10 out of 40!! thanks for telling us the latest updates

MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2007 at 07:19
Vicki I found it on YouTube if you want to watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTSL7-vMqu0

I don't know how to do the direct link.
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2007 at 01:42
Oh, thanks very much, thats kind of you, will have to have a look and laugh.
By the way, for english viewers we just realised this week Kath and Kinm has switched from Monday nights to Wednesday nights, still 10 o clock ,still on bbc2

Edited by vicki - 13 Oct 2007 at 01:43

vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2007 at 02:20
Great news , Kath and Kim series four is back on our screens already, living tv thursday nights at ten o clock

bad news...we dont get that channel!!

will just have to wait til it returns to bbc2

Edited by vicki - 30 Oct 2007 at 02:20

pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2008 at 22:15
I love kath and kim! When's it coming back to BBC 2?
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 15:45
Good news Pinkie Princess and any other Kath and Kim devotees out there, on Saturday night(ie tomorrow lol)BBC2, at 10:40 pm ,until 12:05 am, it is "Da Kath and Kim Code", a feature length episode. enjoy it! we will ,

pinkie_princess View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote pinkie_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 18:50
yay! I love it its so funny! Ive got the first 2 series on DVD and love it!
MargiABC View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote MargiABC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 12:11
The creators of Kath and Kim - Gina Riley (Kim) and Jane Turner (Kath) won a Logie (Australian TV award) last month for best comedy series.

They have been non-committal as to whether there will be another series, but you never know.

Edited by MargiABC - 25 May 2008 at 12:14
Laura View Drop Down
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2008 at 12:18
Loved Da Kath and Kim code last night.
Very very funny, I've not seen many episodes but have enjoyed what I have.

And I'm sure Bob Downe was in it, blast from the past - i used to love him in his safari suits in the early 90s
vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2008 at 20:32
Glad you enjoyed it too Laura, we taped it and watched it yesterday, it was hilarious, some of it so subtle ,Michael Buble was fantastic in it, love the show it is just so funny, and nice to see how they spend their christmases lol . hope you enjoyed it too Pinkie Princess, we have the first two series on dvd too, they are brilliant!
Thanks very much for the updates Margi, fantastic news they got a Logie! they thoroughly deserved it, well done to them, we cant wait for series 4 to come on to the tv here, it looks really good, ams also hopefully series 3 ans 4 will soon come out on dvd here too,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>