I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bedingfield has album stolen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bedingfield has album stolen
    Posted: 04 Sep 2007 at 11:36
DANIEL BEDINGFIELD HAS ALBUM FULL OF SONGS STOLEN

The world weeps as an item so precious is taken from us. Imagine if the Mona Lisa, the Seven Wonders of the World and that painting of the crying boy were all suddenly gone from our culture. Well this is a million times worse, and Iím not sure if thereís any point in the world still turning, because someone has nicked Daniel Bedingfieldís latest album.

This cowardly act, which will devastate literally tens of fans, was carried out in Los Angeles, a city which appears to be gaining some degree of revenge for the whole Beckham situation.

The thieves broke into Danielís home and stole a computer, unaware that it contained all of his latest songs and they are now in possession of songs worth literally hundreds of pounds, the scoundrels.

And do you know what makes it even worse? Iím crying here, Iíll let the Cornish Pastie-faced singer tell you himself.

"The songs were for a fundraising album for my mum's charity Global Angels".

Sob. Canít. Type. Any. More.

HOLY MOLY
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2007 at 11:37
HaHAAAAAAAAA! God I can't stand this cretin. His sister is even worse. I saw her singing with that troll Jamie Cullum and Live 8 in Edinburgh and my friend and I turned our backs to the stage. Anything that prevents him making a comeback is all good with me. Smug twat.
veronica View Drop Down
Rampant Rabbit Fan
Rampant Rabbit Fan

Quote veronica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2007 at 11:55
Oh well...
tim_tim View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote tim_tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2007 at 19:29
Originally posted by Chunks

"The songs were for a fundraising album for my mum's charity Global Angels".

well, seeing as the album would have made about £25 im sure global angels wont be too bothered...
 Post Reply Post Reply