I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Saturday Night Takeaway

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Saturday Night Takeaway
    Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 22:20
I was just thinking Ant & Dec hadn't been on TV for a while and they're back next Saturday (8th Sept) night. YIPPEE I think Ant & Dec are geniuses. Can't wait !!
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 23:19
I love this. Just as I get Friday nights back, Saturday just gets better what with X Factor and now Ant & Dec. Oh well.
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2007 at 16:08
Love ant and Dec looking forward to it.
lena4stefan View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Frankette

Quote lena4stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2007 at 18:22
ClapI love Ant and Dec- I can't wait for tomorrow. I hope 'Beat the Boys' isn't as dangerous as last series (or perhaps the one before? i can't remember)- remember when Dec broke his arm?

Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Frankette

Quote lena4stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2007 at 16:27
Just realised it was actually Ant vs Dec with the challenges and where Dec broke his arm, not Beat the Boys.
Great show last night I thought- I can't wait for the spelling bee challenge next week! I thought the speed skating was a little unfair though, as Dec was on the inside so didn't have top go as far to get around a full circle. My all time favourite challenge was when they had to write and sing a song about Prince Charles and Camilla's wedding- loved it.
'Where's your shed at?' was brilliant I thought, though my personal fave of those is 'mr and Mesmerised' where they hypnotise (sp?) the husband and  ask him questions then ask his wife what he said, especially as the husband is terrified as he doesn't know what he said!

vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2007 at 01:40
We missed it this week ,but Ant and Dec are great, especially on Saturday night tv (something to fill the void til DOI returns ) Also, they are hilarious on Im A Celebrity too, we really enjoy that too. Anyone rememeber them from their Byker Grove days?!

Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Frankette

Quote lena4stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2007 at 19:29
I agree that Ant and Dec make I'm a Celeb, but I'm a bit young to remember Byker Grove...what years was it roughly?

Apparently, there WAS an injury in Ant vs Dec again! Not sure how true this is, but I heard Dec sprained his ankle when he fell in the ice-skating and had to go straight to hospital after the show! At least the spelling bee this week will be safe!

daisy View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2007 at 21:00
ueh and ant pulled a ham string in his leg in th hurdles last week too..
at least they just have to read the weather this week..
Daisy http://www.myspace.com/jonivi

alison2345 View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer

Quote alison2345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2007 at 20:05
How did reading the weather go?  I missed it last saturday
Love Alison.
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Frankette

Quote lena4stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2007 at 12:28
Reading the weather was funny- Ant won "it's going to be wet down there" lol
This week's Freddie Mercury impression was brilliant- though I thought Ant should have won. The audience in the studio were actually booing when Dannii Minogue voted for Dec, though admittedly Dec did have the harder song IMO.
Dec won overall with Ant vs Dec 5-1...I wish Ant would win one Unhappy

lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2007 at 13:03
ant should of won, god I really don't like Danni minogue
 Post Reply Post Reply