I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Live Final 1st September - With Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:57
For certain from the first round performances. 

Speak to you all later, off to work now!
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:03
Second Round

No 1 Switzerland with Swing To slow for swing for me and far too much posing by the man and for such short music introduction far too long

No 2 russia doing a russian / spanish dance ?? very theatrical again, ok but for me, nothing special

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:09
No 3 The Netherlands dancing a rumba strange they did not do a freestyle dance think it was a bit mistake competant rumba but not special

No 4 Brendan and Camilla for Uk doing a James bond routine great theme and great routine

No 5 Austria performing a pirate paso? what it has to do with Austria I dont know unusual but Austrian should have done vienese Waltz

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:13
No 6 Germany dancing a bonnie tyler medley what this has to do with Germany I dont know the remit was to do a dance that reflected their country was boring and dull

No 7 Greece doing a traditional Zdaki and was great fun and very 'zorba' and reflected their country well

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:17
NO 8 Lithuania doing a cuban pete??? with a folky bits in between strange and odd and not very good they should have stuck to a traditional folk dance for me

NO9 Spain dancing a Paso Although paso about a bullfight is not traditionally spanish was devised in Paris by french and english dancers - they are not as good as other that did the paso tonight should have done more flamenco

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:21
No 10 Ireland dancing a traditonal Irish Pairs Jig - definitely called to my Irish blood was not good but not outstanding

No11 Poland doing a rumba and samba combo but as it was supposed to reflect Poland??? dont understand as dances from cuba and brazil. Competantly peformed but definitely not well performed

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:25
No 12 Denmark Not sure what they are performing like a cha cha but def not a dance that reflects Denmark they are good dancers but the man is not as good as he thinks he is

No 13 Portugal with an Argentine Tango I suppose that says it all - it was just about ok all drama and no dance though

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:33
No 14 Ukraine Dancing a traditional folk dance which looks far too much like a poor paso all flash no content compared to their quickstep in the first round very poor

No 15 Sweden dancing dance fusion??? what has Saturday Night Fever to do with sweden very poor and not of the standard of others

No 16 Finland dancing another paso to a dirge boring and morose and what has this to do with Finalnd - Boring

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:35
Sadly if I had to pick on dancing alone would have to say Ukraine with Uk or Russia in that order But suprisingly enjoyed the whole show much better than I thought though some of the dancers were poor - disregarding this is not a 'proper' dance competition and the viewers will vote it was good entertainment

Aww Kelly for Austria is from Liverpool was a lovely kid and now married to Austrian and dancing for that country she performed well but wont win

Edited by Bren - 01 Sep 2007 at 21:46
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:36
Well done Brendan and Camilla though not normally a fan, thought you both danced really well
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:45
Enrique sang in the interval swoon

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:53
fraid Im switching off from it now disgusted will report the winners but omg how can Ireland get 12 they were awful and embarrasing this is a joke its like the entrants from Uk in eurovision the other year who sang out of tune how could this couple be given 12!!!!
stella View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote stella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:54
Thought the show was fun to watch -to be honest, more entertaining than Dance X
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:54
from an enjoyable show for politics to play a part is a crime and a farce
stella View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote stella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:56
If you disregard the voting -which we know that in Eurovision is all political - the show was very watchable
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 21:57
Yes it was Stella but the UK were def 3rd or 4th how on earth can we not be marked by so many??? and the embarrasing and dreadful Ireland get so many? Ireland were so awful it is beyond belief!!! Sorry but we must not take part next year this just spoils evrything

Edited by Bren - 02 Sep 2007 at 10:49
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>