I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Live Final 1st September - With Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Live Final 1st September - With Pictures
    Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:11
Understand format now most of the couples are from the various SCD's across Europe and not necessarily national Champions

First Switzerland - not very smooth ok but not great didnt really like their passo

Second on Russia with a Rumba though Len and Bruno loved it too theatrical for me

Edited by Bren - 01 Sep 2007 at 20:22
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:13
No 3 The Netherlands -Good but not proper Cha for me

Edited by Bren - 01 Sep 2007 at 20:13
Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:16

Come on Brendan and Lady who he is with do it for Great Britain we may be rubbish at The Eurovision Song Contest but we have to be good at this *waves Great British flag*

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:17
No 4 Uk Brendan and Camilla beautiful authentic Rumba the best so far for me

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:19
Has it already finished? Confused
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:21
No 5 Austria with a Jive Ok but nothing special no wow to it at all

No 6 Germany with a very poor samba

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:22
The Outfits are lovely Smile
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:25
No 7 Greece dancing a Jive weird outifits weird interpretation fun but lacked Jive feel and too little dance steps

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:28

No 8 is Lithuania dancing a Paso it was competant but too theatrical and the music though it had feel too slow

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:28
they will do another dance later karen
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:31
NO 9 Spain dancing a Cha Cha nice looiking couple too much time on their faces and not on the steps

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:37

No 10 Ireland Dancing a Jive

Puzzled why these have been chosen they are so so out of their depth in this style undoubtedly they will be good at riverdance later but at latin they are like any dance school beginners

No 11 Poland dancing a Cha Cha Bit Rough in places but not a bad effort

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:43
No 12 Denmark dancing a Rumba good dancers but really did not like the routine girl better than the guy

No 13 Portugal dancing a Jive Nice outfits, and not a bad effort, but you can tell she is not a professional dancer

Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:53
No 14 Ukraine dancing a Quickstep first ballroom dance tonight, Hate to say this but the best so far for me it is proper authentic quickstep with bags of pesonality too

No 15 Sweden with yet another Paso (always easier if the man is not the professional) but this not very good for me over played and poor lines

No 16 To end the formal dance section Finland dancing a Rumba - It is a competant performance but nothing special to my eyes no 'romantic' contact at all

That ends the ballroom and latin section
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:53
Agree with all comments Bren!

Brendan and Camilla were great - I agree too about the Russian couple being a little too theatrical, good but not for me I'm afraid. 

I've got to go to work now, am recording the rest for me and DD, will watch when I get back in later - keep us reported up to date with the pics Bren, great job (as usual!) Thumbs%20Up
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 20:55
And so now to the freestyle section - I so hope the voting is fair today and not like the song contest if it is fair UK should be in top 3.

Edited by Bren - 01 Sep 2007 at 20:56
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>