I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Clip Of Brendan's & Camilla's Entry For Saturday

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clip Of Brendan's & Camilla's Entry For Saturday
    Posted: 30 Aug 2007 at 10:43
here is clip of one of the dances Brendan and Camilla will be dancing on saturday - the Rhumba (they will also freestyle to James Bond) must admit that this is one Beautiful romantic rhumba

Click Here
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2007 at 14:30
I love their interpretation to the song, that is soooooo good - surely that's just a live recording of Barbra Streisand singing on that - she wasn't actually there was she? 
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 12:37
yeah it was her live recording very clever use of the song by Brendan and Camilla
lozdude1607 View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap
Dan's Diva

Quote lozdude1607 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 14:37
Wow, i love this piece of music and i think the dance is very cleverly dont to fit the music, can't wait to see it tonight.
 Post Reply Post Reply