I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Simpsons : The Movie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tim_tim View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote tim_tim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Simpsons : The Movie
    Posted: 04 Aug 2007 at 13:23
has anyone went to see the film yet?? what are your views on it? a lot of the critics have said that it drags out the characters and is not as good as it could have been.  In my opinion it was good enough with a couple of good one-liners. i thought it was a lot better than what the critics said but what did you's think??LOLBig%20smile
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2007 at 22:32
I couldn't wait for it and went to the earliest showing last Wednesday. I thought it was great! It's really just an extended episode but that is more than good enough. The closest comparison would be the South Park movie which was just perfect. The Simpsons isn't quite as good as that but I have no complaints and recommend it to anyone.  _popupControl();
supergeek View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote supergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2007 at 20:40
Yup, went to see it today and found it much funnier than I thought I would, I laughed loads of times and was slightly shocked to see Bart's *ahem* doodle
Jeni321 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Jeni321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2007 at 15:32
Went to see this on Sunday, thought it was really good! Won't spoil it for anyone that hasn't seen it yet, but I will say, good on ya Martin!
 Post Reply Post Reply