I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > Television and Film
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

dr who companion

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mattblack72 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mattblack72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dr who companion
    Posted: 26 May 2007 at 21:24

just watched dr who with the brillinat scary scarecrows in. not happy though read this morning that they are getting rid of martha NOT ON give her a change

Catwoman View Drop Down
Royal Blue
Royal Blue
Dan's Diva

Quote Catwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 21:30

Why are they getting rid of her I thought she has been doing ok she needs longer more than one series Censored.  But it might be just gossip though Smile

CPie View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Blue Room’s Sex God

Quote CPie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 23:14
The BBC have apparently denied she's been axed, but it doesn't mean her role won't be cut back. The Sun article mentions that the Doctor loses Martha and then searches the universe for her, so that could happen and she could disappear for a bit.

Personally, despite a couple of dodgy moments, I think she's done very well.

Tonight's was the best episode since the show returned in 2005. In fact, depending on next week's second part, it could be one of the greatest Who stories ever. Television gold.
All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you.
disney_dudette View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote disney_dudette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2007 at 19:22
Getting rid of the Doctor's companion so quick!
Ok, so I did prefer Rose Tyler ( Cry )but they didn't give you a chance to get use to her! (For me anyway...)  Angry
NO FIAR! Thumbs%20Down
All the world needs it alittle bit of Disney Magic...
CPie View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Blue Room’s Sex God

Quote CPie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2007 at 20:07
The second part was excellent also. Tennant was brilliant, especially the scene within the Family's ship where he flicked on his Doctor persona with consumate ease.
All you have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to you.
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 14:49
so, Martha goes to a few episodes of Torchwood and comes back to Dr Who mid-series?

What a waste (though Torchwood's fine). Much prefer her to Rose.

And who do we get all series long? Catherine bloody Tate!? She's a slightly better actress than comedian but really, she's not companion material - very VERY disappointing choice. Will have to be excellent scripts to help her out, which, in fairness they usually are.
 Post Reply Post Reply