I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who would you most like to hear playing on a beach

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Online Status: Offline
  Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who would you most like to hear playing on a beach
    Posted: 04 May 2007 at 14:19
T4 on the Beach is back in July. Last year loads of big acts played. The Zutons would have been my favourite to watch in the sunshine!

Who would you most like to see and why!
daisy View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 20:49
Pearl Jam and White Stripes,
simply because theyre 2 of my fave bands...I could give you a lng list, but they'll do fo starters...xx
Daisy http://www.myspace.com/jonivi

*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2007 at 15:38
I like Pearl Jam, they would be really good to see.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 16:23
Pearl Jam were superb at Reading.

Currently I enjoy The Feeling a lot, as it were.
daisy View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2007 at 23:30
Pearl Jam were awesome in Cardiff, too psf...
and omg I have just today got tix for....
white stripes..in october in Cardiff, and I'm just soooooooo excited I can't believe it...I'm gonna have to camp out all night to be first in...omg...how will i last till then...
Daisy http://www.myspace.com/jonivi

vicki View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Dan's Diva

Quote vicki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 00:48
I'd love to see the Killers, Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Muse, The Fray, perform anywhere, I'm not fussy, it wouldnt just have to be on the beach! Could list many, many more too but those would be my all time favourites.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2007 at 13:10
Originally posted by daisy

Pearl Jam were awesome in Cardiff, too psf...
and omg I have just today got tix for....
white stripes..in october in Cardiff, and I'm just soooooooo excited I can't believe it...I'm gonna have to camp out all night to be first in...omg...how will i last till then...

Pearl Jam unplugged was one of my faves, Daisy.

I thought White Stripes were playing out the back last night , but it turned out to just be some cats fighting.

PS. Have searched and searched but lost your "new" email addy. Only got the old one somewhere which I assume is now defunct!!
 Post Reply Post Reply