I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reality TV > RTV world > Grease is the word!
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grease Show Two : Selections

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grease Show Two : Selections
    Posted: 21 Apr 2007 at 21:48
Tonights show was the selections of the final 8 dannys and 8 Sandy's they are as follows:-

The Eight Dannys
Danny Zuko is one of the coolest roles ever and made John Travolta into a superstar. Which of these eight will be following him on the road to fame and fortune?

Danny Bayne
“I have been told that I am considered a triple threat”

Tom Bradley
“I would love to play Danny though because he’s a bit like me. He has this cool, tough exterior but is soft on the inside and is actually quite vulnerable and confused about his emotions.”

Bradley Clarkson
“I used to work as an usher handing out ice-creams in a West End theatre. My life has come full circle with the chance to be back there on stage!”

Anthony Kavanagh
“It’s not been easy trying to get going again since I’ve been back in the UK. It’s giving me a chance to get back out there and show what I can do.”

Richard Morgan
“If I were to get the part of Danny it would be all my dreams come true: a better quality of life for my family, which means so much to me. I’m going to do what it takes to get this part.”

Michael Quinn
“I think David Gest is funny. I’d love to go out and get drunk with him. "

Danny Rhodes
Age: 22 Job: Student and waiter Location: Southend-on-Sea
The feedback he got from the judges was very positive, with Sinitta telling him that she "couldn’t take her eyes off him".

Wayne Smith
“This will be the first time at doing anything like this and probably the last. If I can’t make it after getting this far I probably never will.”

The Eight Sandys
It is one of the most popular roles ever. But who will be playing Sandy in the West End production of Grease?

Well, all we can say is, it will be one of these girls!

Michelle Antrobus
“Brian Friedman told me that I wasn’t sexy enough so I just need to believe I am”

Hayley Clarke
“I have wanted to be Sandy since I was a baby, I was always singing the Grease songs”

Alison Crawford
“I’m close enough to looking like a Sandy but I want the audience to see further than that. I want to be able to touch people in audience with my performance and with the right attitude and support I can do it.”

Vicky Hoyles
“I can come across as a sweet and innocent girl and then transform into a sexy, feisty woman.”

Lauren McConnell
“I want to make my parents proud although getting this far I have already exceeded my goal by a long way.”

Susan McFadden
“I think this is the first time I've actually felt proud of myself for something. I feel that because of my brother, Brian, I have to prove myself that little bit more to show that I am here on my own merit.”

Joanna Power
“Well I guess I am going to be known as the cry baby of the show as I burst in to tears so much during the nerve-wracking Bootcamp”

Kate Somerset-How
“David Gest disliked all aspects of my performance and that spurred me on to change his mind during Bootcamp”

lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2007 at 23:00
Really hope Susan McFadden does well I think she was good I liked the lad they put her with didnt catch his name.

I wonder are they going to be eleminated in their pairs?
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2007 at 23:37
they are to be put in pairs this week and yes will be eliminated in pairs I think
Carol07 View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote Carol07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2007 at 00:59
I like Susan and also hope she does well. I can't remember all the others but I was only watching bits and pieces of it tonight as I was pulling up the stair carpet.
Kathy View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote Kathy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 10:25
Hope this show improves when it gets going proper, up to now it is a load of rubbish imho.

viva View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote viva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 11:37
Topic: Grease Show Two : Selections
hey Bren. Sorry to bring this up, but it was actually the third show.

I don't like the idea of them being eleminated in couples.
Kyran to win :)
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2007 at 14:24
Bren, do you have any pics/screen caps of the finalists you could post on here? 
 Post Reply Post Reply