I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Goodies > Forever In Our Thoughts
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Speedy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
supergeek View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote supergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Speedy
    Posted: 16 Apr 2007 at 01:45
Very soon I will have to add to this as my dear old hamster Speedy reaches the end of his life. He was born in mid-august 2005 and so now is around 20 months: as the average lifespan for a hamster is about 2 years Speedy's time will soon be up and he will be lovingly buried in a shoebox in the garden. He remains as sweet and entertaining as ever and when he goes he will be sorely missed. The youngest of all our pets we will also have had him the shortest amount of time so await the inevitable. This is probably going to sound really stupid as its about a bloody hamster who's just very old and otherwise fine but when he does go I probably won't have time to type this up. I'm just being a bit daft sorry.
Jennifer..* View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer
Dan's Diva

Quote Jennifer..* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 17:41
but he isnt gone yet!! keep him having a good life :D
Dan And Linda To Win!
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2007 at 22:30
I had a hamster once, well it was my son's [never again, sorry supergeek] but watching it suffer at the end was terrible, he lived till he was 3, so very old for a hamster, Hammie we called him.............bless.xx
 Post Reply Post Reply