I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Heaven 9/11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Heaven 9/11
    Posted: 11 Apr 2007 at 07:33
Heaven 911 is so sad. I don't know if any of you have heard it but it makes me cry every time I here it. Here's the link. http://www.america911.com/heaven-911.html 

It's about a little girl who lost her dad in 911. I feel so sorry for her.This song captures the true emotion that 911 has.
Hannah!x View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Hannah!x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2007 at 14:17
I have That Song On My Phone It Made Cry As I Almost Lost My Mum Due TO Cancer And It Brought Back Dreadful Memories ! x

Edited by Hannah!x - 11 Apr 2007 at 14:18
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2007 at 15:56
Awwww, my mum nearly died from Breast cancer but she managed to stay alive. Yeah that song makes me think about my mum too.
 Post Reply Post Reply