I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Celebritain.com Entertainment Forum > The Theatre & Music Room
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

G4 To Break Up

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bren View Drop Down
Vintage Vamp
Vintage Vamp
Private Dancer

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: G4 To Break Up
    Posted: 05 Apr 2007 at 08:45

G4 TO BREAK UP

05/04/2007

CLASSICAL boy band G4 are splitting up - because they can't stand working together.

The rows got so bad they almost came to blows during recording sessions after finishing runners-up in The X Factor in 2004.

Member John Ansell said: "We'd row in the limo or backstage over the most niggling little things."

G4 will honour their upcoming 18-date UK tour but will perform for the last time on August 31.

The Mirror
Hannah!x View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote Hannah!x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2007 at 10:20
Good I Was NOT A Fan Of G4 xxx
Miss Summers View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote Miss Summers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2007 at 10:35
No big loss is it really? I mean when was the last time we heard themConfused
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2007 at 14:29
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2007 at 14:52
Cue IACGMOOH and CBB, no doubt.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2007 at 07:11
Woo, finally, I never really liked them. Their style of music was a bit wierd.
Mirin View Drop Down
Fluffer
Fluffer
Dan's Diva

Quote Mirin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2007 at 22:54
Originally posted by Bren

G4 TO BREAK UP

05/04/2007

CLASSICAL boy band G4 are splitting up - because they can't stand working together.

The rows got so bad they almost came to blows during recording sessions after finishing runners-up in The X Factor in 2004.

Member John Ansell said: "We'd row in the limo or backstage over the most niggling little things."

G4 will honour their upcoming 18-date UK tour but will perform for the last time on August 31.

The Mirror

Wonder who is going to write the first dish the dirt book?  I want to know all about the fisty cuffs.  SmileLOL
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2007 at 05:54
Oh yes, I agree. I love finding out about all the dishy secrets and the real side to fame because on the tv you see them being all nice but you don't know what they're really like.
*helen* View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote *helen* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2007 at 14:09
well christmas won't be the same without them..!
seriously i wonder if it really was rows or just one walking away? I read that ther emanager dropped them shorlty before the broke up also.
daisy View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash

Quote daisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2007 at 20:44
isn't the singer going solo ..
Daisy http://www.myspace.com/jonivi

Post Reply Post Reply