I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Brand New Bitch Thread*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sammy View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Nurse Rachet

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2009 at 13:18
Originally posted by coop

Hello, not posted outside DOI thread before (I don't think!) so here goes:

Changing room curtains that don't fit!!!!  Argh, I've had an awful day looking for a dress for a formal event, and ended up in a few stores with curtains as opposed to solid doors on changing rooms.

I don't want to frighten the horses, I'm not thin, I'd scare fellow shoppers if they could see what I see in the mirror, but these stores seem to have a policy of providing one dodgy curtain like you used to get on old photo booths that don't quite cover the entire door, meaning I have tried clothes on while spread out like the man from the start of World in Action trying to keep all corners of the stupid thing in place,  and have pulled a muscle in my leg.

Rant over.  I hope this was what the bitch thread was designed for.  If not, I apologise.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2009 at 10:56
my mouse is being weird & hard to control, might have to revert to the mac one which I HATE!

that is all
Amy_Skater View Drop Down
Virgin
Virgin

Quote Amy_Skater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2009 at 16:59
people that eat their food like a cement mixer! now THAT gets on my ****
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 11:31
Originally posted by Amy_Skater

people that eat their food like a cement mixer! now THAT gets on my ****

Or lean down to the plate and shovel it in, hate that!

My second visit to the bitch thread recently and really it's just to bitch that I'm having a nuts day so my plan was to get down & work & just get on with things (my job spec changed recently in a big way and the workload is insane but I can't seem to shake the old slacking habits) and I've been majorly distracted this morning by pushing BB, pointless phone calls and breaking crockery plus I hurt my finger - one of my typing ones too!

right, getting down to work

Hope you all have a better day than me!
Laura View Drop Down
What Blue Dreams Are Made Of
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 14:55
Originally posted by Alex

...plus I hurt my finger - one of my typing ones too!

aww, poppet. but i'm sure the other typing finger's fine

my bitch is ringing a number to cancel my hotel room for tonight (but keep it for tomorrow night). I rang the general line, tapped the right number for making modifications to an existing book and was on hold for over 12 (yes, twelve, not a typo) minutes before the person i did speak to told me that.... yup, i needed to call another number!

all sorted now and i don't have to pay for tonight's cancelled room which is a result as i now have to go to football match that i only received a ticket for yesterday! (gah, but won't complain too much as it's champions league semi final, )
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 15:46
I just want to know why teenaged boys/men find it necessary to spit on the pavements ..... urgh!
Laura View Drop Down
Posh (manipulative) Totty

Quote Laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 16:32
ewwwwwwwwww, me too! hate it. so vile, disgusting and downright unhygienic.
skating Queen View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer
Grown Woman Who Should Know Better

Quote skating Queen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2009 at 19:35
Kids in school who reckon they have the right to behave any way they want , then when we call parents in they stick up for their brats and accuse us of making their brat act they way they doCensoredCensored
Jonnyboy View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Gonk

Quote Jonnyboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 12:06
people who don't stop at zebra crossings (I'm looking at you cyclists as well!!) that I am still alive is amazing with the amount of times I've almost been plowed down whilst halfway across the road
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 16:03
People who don't stop at zebra crossings and have the cheek to wave a "sort of sorry" at you as they thunder past. People who can't go anywhere at a junction because of traffic yet still move forward to stop pedestrians crossing the road .... especially when it is raining. People who can see you want to cross the road/pull out of a turning and "pretend" they can't see you.
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
He can heal the sick

Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2009 at 09:15
Originally posted by Laura

[QUOTE=Alex]...plus I hurt my finger - one of my typing ones too!

Well you know me, I don't like to complain    *suffers in silence*

Easy on the cyclists purleese!

My 3rd visit here in a week or something, hopefully, it'll be my last

I've just had the week from hell (and today's not even started yet!) nothing to do with me (um...of course) just other people being jobsworth and difficult. I cannot wait for this weekend to start.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728