I'm a celebrity get me out of hereThe X-Factor 2010Dancing On Ice 2011Big Brother 2011SCD 2012 ForumDancing with the Stars 2011

Big Brother 2013 Forum

The Blue Room Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Chat
  Active Topics Active Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*Brand New Bitch Thread*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 28>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss Summers View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Miss Summers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2007 at 00:07
LOLChunks!
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2007 at 04:18
I'll have you in labour if it's the last thing I do, Mrs! I'm in a MUCH better mood now. A few texts from the fuckwit have been ignored - "Can you come on MSN please?", "Why aren't you answering your phone?" and so on. Take the HINT. You are a user and a twat who SHAVES HIS CHEST and you are not to be trusted. Did I mention you SHAVE YOUR CHEST? Wish he'd go annoy spotty old Skeletor with his two-tone hair (so last year). Twastard. That means twat and bastard i.e. YOU. I'm glad I can say it here, saying these things to him would just encourage him.
James View Drop Down
Blue God
Blue God
Performs All Own Stunts

Quote James Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2007 at 04:19
Where's that orphan?....
Miss Summers View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac

Quote Miss Summers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2007 at 14:32
LOLThe drama!!

Edited by Miss Summers - 17 Mar 2007 at 14:46
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2007 at 17:31
Chunks, I don't know whether to laugh or cry!  Better luck next time, luv.
supergeek View Drop Down
Penis FlyTrap
Penis FlyTrap

Quote supergeek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2007 at 23:11
Damn those bloody chavs! Every single effing PE lesson I can hear them making bitchy little comments and even shouting at me to "get on with it" well I wouldn't mind quite so much if they were superstars and I was gobshite but we are all at the same level of about average. There's two that are terrible to me and a couple of other girls and on thursday after I mentioned not to hit my foot with the ball because there is a problem with my nail they both started going "urgh thas mingin'" and I even heard one tell another girl until that girl had a go at her. About three quarters into the match I brokedown into tears and had to be ushered away by a good friend, I then had to pretend it was because my foot hurt because I know if I admitted it they'd have another go.
Last summer one of the girls had a massive go at me for not catching a ball in rounders so I showed her by bowling and not giving away any no balls and scoring a couple of rounders myself. She's an ugly bint too like Bonnie from big brother after beng hit by a truck and attacked by a pitbull and he other girl is basically a little lapdog to the Queen chav who is rumoured to be pregnant and a smoker-and only turned 13 on friday!-basically Vicky Pollard and Lauren
lisa View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Matt's Ice Maiden

Quote lisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2007 at 23:14
wow what a bitch supergeek! better out than in

no really kids are so cruel these days can never remember it being that bad when I went to school.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 00:21
I can, Lisa.  Angry

Loads of hugs to you Supergeek.  Just remember that you only need to suffer their idiocy for a short time in the grand scale of things, and you have the rest of your life ahead after that - and it will be so much better a life than they will ever have with their small minds and narrow perspectives.  Hug
lena4stefan View Drop Down
Will Sell Body for Cash
Will Sell Body for Cash
Frankette

Quote lena4stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 11:42
Originally posted by Strawberry Pez

I can, Lisa.  Angry

Loads of hugs to you Supergeek.  Just remember that you only need to suffer their idiocy for a short time in the grand scale of things, and you have the rest of your life ahead after that - and it will be so much better a life than they will ever have with their small minds and narrow perspectives.  Hug

Well said Pez-you just have to let them stay up themselves in their own sad little worlds and just ignore them Supergeek. You can rise above them and they'll soon give it up if they realise that it's not getting to you, but it's easier said than done I know.

What a waste of your life to be smoking and pregnant at 13!!!

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 13:19
Originally posted by Chunks

MSN is working now, unlike my love-life. I won't go into detail but my twat of an ex SHAVES HIS CHEST. He doesn't like people knowing so I am posting it here. Oh and his new boyfriend looks like Skeletor AND he cheated on HIS ex numerous times. I know this for a fact. So I hope my ex enjoys his new crater faced cheating Mr Wonderful. The
bastards.

My sister leaves her cellophane cover on her phone. I took it off and she went nuts. It's a shit phone anyway, I hate it so the more scratches it gets, the better. What else do I hate tonight? Not having a maid. That's a real pisser. There's a bowl beside me I used for pasta and I would like someone to come and take it downstairs and wash it because I am busy being vitriolic. I'll have to do it myself. If only there was a hungry orphan I could BOOT on the way downstairs.

You crack me up fella!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 13:22
Ok...Supermarket aisles, crowded, bad news at the best of times. But then they had to invent HEELIEs or whatever the damn things are called. I swear, one day SOOOOOON, there is going to be a casual nudge or trip and someones little darling is heading into the biggest pyramid of Bean cans I can find!!!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 14:28
What's a supermarket aisle .....? I hate the places, first you have to find a place to park, then a trolley with unwonky wheels, then you put all your goods into the trolley, take them all out at the check-out - where no doubt there are several screaming kids - not forgetting, of course, that the person in front of you has had to have a good hunt in their handbag for their purse, oh and then insists on counting out their change to the last penny! Then once all the goods are back in the trolley, and assuming you have been fortunate not to have a query with your goods that encounters a grotty supervisor with a face like thunder and who could really do with a pair of heelys to get around the supermarket with your query really quickly, you then put your goods into the car, drive home (no doubt in yet more traffic). You then unload your goods, take them indoors and put them in a cupboard. This is what you do. Me, I spend 10 minutes on the internet and wait for the lovely Waitrose van to arrive at the allocated time a day or so later. Then I just have to unpack my goods. Quite often he even turns up with a free bottle of wine if he has been delayed. Time saved about 2 hours. 5 well spent .... and no impulse buys either!!
Sammy View Drop Down
Nymphomaniac
Nymphomaniac
Nurse Rachet

Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 14:35
Originally posted by parissing2fish

Ok...Supermarket aisles, crowded, bad news at the best of times. But then they had to invent HEELIEs or whatever the damn things are called. I swear, one day SOOOOOON, there is going to be a casual nudge or trip and someones little darling is heading into the biggest pyramid of Bean cans I can find!!!

I actually did that to a child in a shop and she went flying into a clothes rack..........

Forgot to say that child was my own and it was my bloody fault as i bought the damn things in the first place
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 14:49
Lol @ Sammy. I think you get bonus points if the kiddie is carrying a box of eggs!!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 14:58
Originally posted by Butterfly

Me, I spend 10 minutes on the internet and wait for the lovely Waitrose van to arrive at the allocated time a day or so later. Then I just have to unpack my goods. Quite often he even turns up with a free bottle of wine if he has been delayed. Time saved about 2 hours. 5 well spent .... and no impulse buys either!!

Been there , done that, lol ! Had to stop for several reasons.

1) Fruit and Vegetables. I like to pick the freshest , the person who picks them for me likes to slip in bruised apples and manky veg!

2) Sell by dates. I like to shop for a week and then FULL week. The person who picks it seems to work by the rule that if the "sell by date " is later than TODAY, then it's ok. One week I had several items that expired the next day.

3) Substitutions/ No alternatives. Sometimes when you ask for Corn Flakes you want Corn Flakes NOT Rice Krispies, you know what I mean?? And sometimes , when you ask for three loaves of bread , you expect them to turn up! One week (my final attempt) I was missing bread and milk! The poxy thing is , of course, that if stuff doesn't turn up , you have to go to a local shop and pay well over the odds, which makes the whole exercise pointless.

Edited by parissing2fish - 18 Mar 2007 at 15:59
matt+dan=win View Drop Down
Enticer
Enticer

Quote matt+dan=win Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2007 at 15:12
WOW what a rant is going on here lol. And of all things.A supermarket and a weekly shop I think I am going to crack a rib from lauhter.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 28>